Polyvine Decorators Varnish - Water Resistant Clear Varnish with UV Protection - Seals and Protects Emulsion Paint, Wallpaper, Interior Wood, Furniture, Plaster & Fabric - Dead Flat Finish, 1 Litre

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Polyvine Decorators Varnish - Water Resistant Clear Varnish with UV Protection - Seals and Protects Emulsion Paint, Wallpaper, Interior Wood, Furniture, Plaster & Fabric - Dead Flat Finish, 1 Litre

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

It is acrylic based and 350F seems about the limit before a decent acrylic binder would break down. One of the most frequently asked questions we get here at Sian Zeng is, “How can I make sure my wallpaper lasts?” Just apply with a paintbrush or small roller when the paint on your project is thoroughly dry. And the best part, your brushes will just wash out in water! If you are using a chalk paint, I would go for the Dead Flat Matt finish, It works perfectly with the chalk paint & will leave you with a surface that is, as it says, dead flat matt!

Interior Varnish | Varnish | Screwfix Interior Varnish | Varnish | Screwfix

You can also use Polyvine’s clear varnishes to make your own DIY metal powder paint which is a great way to create a patina. Full instructions here. Polyvine Dead Flat Matt Decorators Finish julie – (acrylic varnish will not yellow) but with chalk paint use wax for protection. Extra coats of wax provide extra protection. If wax isn’t durable enough for the job in hand, it is advisable to choose a different paint system.I have bought satin wax flat Polyvine by mistake. It says its for mdf etc. Can I use it on my wallpaper? The Polyvine dead matt is about as colourless and flat as you are going to get, as long as you realise it isnt literally 0% sheen. In the nitty gritty spec sheet for Polyvine Dec Varnish, heat resistance isn’t mentioned as a property. I would conclude that it is as heat resistant as it would need to be for painted walls in normal use, but not suitable for direct heat or on metal where heat resistant paints seem to have to be able to cope with 750F. It goes on as a white liquid, and then dries clear in about 15 minutes. Recoat time is 2 – 4 hours. Apply by brush or spray. Rollermay not be a good idea (see my experience with dead flat below).

Polyvine: The varnish experts

Would you recommend the Polyvine Decorators Varnish in Satin or Gloss or Polyvine Lacquer? I still want the areas to be white and not have any yellowing effect. Thanks for your assistanceA water based white gloss paint is as abrasion resistant as an acrylic decorator’s varnish. We have been advised over and over, an extra coat of gloss paint is by far the most effective way to achieve the most resistance. One product, no incompatability issues. Slate is porous, and it is sealed successfully when used as flooring or worktop products. With all sealants, even proven ones, it is recommended to test an area first before investing. Apply the Dead Flat finish sparingly and brush out well, as over-application could result in misting, especially when applied over darker colours This varnish dries to a natural finish which gives no reflections and is tough enough for most situations. Ideal for the protection of floors and areas requiring a durable finish while retaining the original natural look. The fastest cure enabling the floor to be used within 16 hours. Can be used over our heavy duty floor varnish to combine heavy use with a shine free surface. Can I sand and paint over decorators varnish? I am worried that once applied reprinting might be very difficult maybe needing paint stripper to remove it.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop