Bumbu Cream Rum Liqueur, 70 cl

Bumbu Cream Rum Liqueur, 70 cl

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Blend fresh raspberries with lime, mint, sugar, white rum and sparkling water to make a punchy raspberry mojito that's perfect for summer parties

As we have mentioned, Haitian kremas bears some similarities to eggnog, but does not contain eggs. A much closer relative is the Puerto Rican Coquito. The coquito is made of similar ingredients as the kremas minus the eggs as well. Opulent and sensational is flavour, this cream rum liqueur will leave a velvety and smooth finish on the palate – making you crave more. Coca-Cola came to Cuba in 1900, and while we don’t know who first invented the Cuba Libre, the important thing to know is that it has to have lime. Disaronno velvet is a new cream liquor beverage offered by the iconic Italian liqueur producer, Disaronno. This 500-year-old liquor Company went above and beyond with their cream liquor product by adding flavors of almond, Madagascar vanilla bean, and caramelized sugar with fresh cream. The result is complex and velvety with a long finish. The success of Rum Bar Gold brings you the cream edition. A delectable cream rum liqueur bustling with rich and fruity flavours.

Rum Hot Toddy

Once I tried a few of them, though, I knew I had to pull together a list of rum desserts because these were just too good not to share.

I’m Kim. I love running, cooking, and curling up with a good book! Here you’ll find simple and delicious recipes that you can make in 30 minutes or less. KEEP IN TOUCH When it comes to strong tropical or fruity drinks, you’ll almost always find a bit of rum in the mix. But not all creamy rum drinks are created equal. Some are too sweet, others too boozy, and some just miss the mark entirely. To make the perfect mojito, you need simple syrup or sugar, fresh mint leaves, white rum, and club soda. To make the Jungle Bird, you need dark rum, Campari, pineapple juice, simple syrup (sugar syrup or maple syrup), and fresh lime juice.

Creamy Rum Coffee

To make a Hot Buttered Rum, you need brown sugar, salted butter, allspice, grated nutmeg, cinnamon, boiling water, and dark rum.

It may well be that the first time you ever had rum in a tropical drinkwas in a delicious fruity rum punch made with juice and sweet grenadine. Pro tip – Taste and adjust sweetness and consistency. You can add more pineapples or coconut milk to your taste.

Warm Eggnog

Plus, it’s not all that bad for you either, especially if you leave off the vanilla ice cream. (Trust me, I’m not advocating for that. It’s delightful!)

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop