Murdle: #1 Sunday Times Bestseller: Solve 100 Devilishly Devious Murder Mystery Logic Puzzles (Murdle Puzzle Series)

£7.495
FREE Shipping

Murdle: #1 Sunday Times Bestseller: Solve 100 Devilishly Devious Murder Mystery Logic Puzzles (Murdle Puzzle Series)

RRP: £14.99
Price: £7.495
£7.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This was a whole lotta fun—for the most part. Each of the 100 puzzles helps the main character, Deductive Logico, solve a mystery, almost always a murder. The narrative around these puzzles builds a much larger story that is really cleverly done. I enjoyed getting to play detective!

If you are looking for a more challenging grid game, look no further. Primel is another daily game similar to Wordle but with prime numbers. You have six tries to guess the correct prime number and get it in the right spot as the color-coded clues help nudge you in the right direction. That leads me to my first problem with this book. You cannot work on these puzzles with an e-reader. I did a few of them, but used my computer to read the puzzles, and had a pad of paper and a pen beside me to solve them. What weapon was used to dispatch the victim? - Where did the dreadful demise occur? These humorous mini-mystery puzzles challenge you to find whodunit, how, where, and why. If anyone is looking for a gift for mystery lovers, puzzle enthusiasts &/or amateur detectives, Murdle: Volume 1 is a great recommendation!

Murdle is a logic grid puzzle book where you’re playing as “Deductive Logico” solving murders via the puzzles. This one is made up of suspect, location, weapon and motive to go with the murder mystery theme and in the end you have to declare who did it, where, how and why! Almost like a fun combination of Clue (or Cluedo) and logic puzzles. There are 100 different puzzles ranging from elementary to impossible. Though I did find that the elementary puzzles were still a bit challenging. This book contains 100 mysteries which can be solved using LOGIC, SKILL and the power of DEDUCTION, by G.T. Garber, the creator of the popular online daily mystery game called MURDLE. sᴛᴇᴘ ʙʏ sᴛᴇᴘ, sᴏ ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ғɪɢᴜʀᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ ᴡᴇɴᴛ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ! ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ, ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀʀᴛ ғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʟᴘ sᴏʟᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍs, ʙᴜᴛ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ʀᴜʟᴇs- ɪ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ ᴡᴀʏ ᴏғ ᴍᴀʀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴅᴏᴡɴ. ɪ ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴀ ᴘᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ғᴀᴄᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴇɴᴄɪʟ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀʀᴋ ɢᴜᴇssᴇs, sᴏ ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴇʀᴀsᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ɪғ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴡʀᴏɴɢ. ʜᴏᴡᴇᴠᴇʀ, ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴡʜɪᴛᴇʙᴏᴀʀᴅ- ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ sᴜᴘᴇʀ ʜᴇʟᴘғᴜʟ! First, let me thank NetGalley, the publisher St. Martin’s Press and of course the author, for providing me with a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own.

Puzzles get harder as they go along. In the easy section, each Murdle has three suspects, three weapons, and three possible crime scenes. The rules say that a suspect can have only one weapon and can be in only place. Ergo, once you've deduced which weapon a suspect has and where they have been, no other suspect can claim that weapon or be in that place. The identity of the murderer (hopefully) becomes clear. As the puzzles get harder, the number of each variable is increased to four, and you are also asked to guess the motive for the murder.I was super impressed by how the recurring characters seemed to work as a cast to make this more than just a book of puzzles. And there is quite a bit of humor! The ebook format wasn’t the best for reading Murdle. Only because the layout isn’t conducive for using the grid and referencing the clues. I’m sure that the physical copy will resolve that issue.

Perfect for a trivia night or a long trip, #TrainTeasers will both test your knowledge of this country`s rail system and enlighten you on the most colourful aspects of its long history. Meet trunk murderers, trainspotters, haters of railways, railway writers, Ministers for Transport good and bad, railway cats, dogs and a railway penguin. This is NOT a book for number-crunching nerds. Many of the answers are guessable by the intelligent reader. It is a quiz, yes, but also a cavalcade of historical incident and colour relating to a system that was the making of modern Britain.

Create Account

With each case, you "join" Deductive Logico to investigate the crime and find out the the crime, perpetrator, location, etc... G.T. Karber states that he made a few other online games before finding his "one true calling." He has clearly found that with Murdle. I look forward to having his puzzle book on hand for when I am in the mood for a killer puzzle. Murdle is a cross between Wordle and Hangman that gives you even higher stakes. You can guess as much as you want until you get 10 unique letters wrong and die. It sounds harsh, but when you are playing to win in any Hangman-type game, these are the stakes that make things a little more interesting. Fear not: Although this version may feel impossible, the game will change the color of the tiles so you can narrow down the answer.

When it comes to Murdle, players are free to make their own guesses at whatever they choose. A life is lost if their estimations are inaccurate for a total of 10 distinct letters throughout the game. You'll see the color of the tiles change after each guess to reflect how close you are to solving the puzzle. You will not lose a life if you correctly predict a letter that is not part of the word for the first time. This addicting version is great for Taylor Swift fans who want to test out their guessing skills. You have six tries, and similar to Wordle, the tiles will change color to show how close you are to the correct answer. It was originally created by Hannah Park but was modified by the Holy Swift Podcast. p class="publisherdescriptiontext"> The utterly addictive' murderous puzzle book for armchair detectives everywhere. I love nonograms & have done them for years & these challenged me! I was working with an e-book copy & I think it would’ve been easier to do with a physical copy, but still so much fun! This a great book for entertainment that is sure to give your brain a workout! Lewdle is Wordle but with lewd words. Just like Wordle, users have six tries to guess a five-letter dirty word—and, maybe surprisingly, it’s harder than you think! Like Taylordle or other iterations, it can seem helpful to have a themed list of words to choose from, but this one definitely takes some creativity. Be sure to play this game after bedtime so your little ones aren’t crawling all over you peeking at your phone (and inevitably asking, “Mom, what does Titty mean?” 🤣).sᴜᴍ ᴛʜɪs ᴜᴘ ɪɴ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅ- ᴀᴅᴅɪᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ!! ɪ ᴘɪᴄᴋᴇᴅ ɪᴛ ᴜᴘ sᴀʏɪɴɢ ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴅᴏ ᴀ ғᴇᴡ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ɪ ɢᴏᴛ sᴛᴜғғ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ - 𝟸𝟻 ᴘᴜᴢᴢʟᴇs sᴏʟᴠᴇᴅ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ 🤣 ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ғᴏʀᴄᴇ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀᴡɪsᴇ ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʜᴀᴠᴇ sᴘᴇɴᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴛɪʀᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇᴍ. Two more volumes are set to come out in the next six months or so, and I do think I’ll try my hand at Murdle again! sᴛᴀᴛᴇᴍᴇɴᴛs ɪ ғᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀʀᴅᴇsᴛ. ᴏᴠᴇʀᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ʙɪɢɢᴇsᴛ ᴛɪᴘ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ɪs ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴛᴀɪʟs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ ᴀssᴜᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜs ᴏɴᴇ.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop