BOSS Rc-300 Loop Station, Three Stereo Tracks with Dedicated Footswitches And Controls for Each; Xlr Microphone Input & Usb Storage

£9.9
FREE Shipping

BOSS Rc-300 Loop Station, Three Stereo Tracks with Dedicated Footswitches And Controls for Each; Xlr Microphone Input & Usb Storage

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The Boss RC-300 Loop Station offers a range of sensational features - all tailored for the professional musician. The Boss engineers must have forgotten they included this feature the first time around (it's not in the manual). And so if you count from here, my first mistake was not having enough of an initiative to make the attempt to convince our salesman that the pedal had issues as he was very clear that the factory reset fixed it and everything was fully tested.

You have set the machine so that when you tap Phrase 2, it will finish playing Phrase 1 and then go straight into Record on Phrase 2. Another cool thing is that you can actually overload assignments so a single button does multiple things.Still, these work arounds are not perfect and often require more rounds of loop building - which ultimately prolongs song buildup.

This is a big letdown because sometimes I need to separately loop my vocals and guitars, much like how its done in recording. Our company has a solid financial basis to trade and all premises are owned in full by the directors. It's also equipped with pro effects, a master Expression pedal, and a deluxe, ultra-wide control panel for the ultimate in live-performance manipulation. Issues with Undo placement aside, there is something to be said for having the Record and Stop buttons in the same place all the time. Intonation is the measure of how in-tune the guitar string is across the length of the fretboard and a guitar with badly set intonation will get more and more out of tune as the string is shortened when you play.

Also make sure of course that your midi cables are setup properly with the Master out going to the Slave in. On the other hand, you CAN set the Master to Singular Track Mode and it will send the midi clock signal to the slave RC-300. In practice, I like the 50 a little better on this, but the difference is negligible and comes down to preference. Generally, these cookies are only created based on actions you take in response to a service request, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling out forms. There's also some really useable built-in effect which I wasn't expecting to use - but I actually think I will.

I'm not jamming on loops or anything, I just record something on each track to verify functionality and move on to check the mic input, other outputs, poke through menus and such.Play buttons being spaced out mean less reach is needed when I am standing in a different position on stage.

While I wouldn't expect to use it much in more formal situations where I have a sequenced drum machine anyway, it makes the RC-300 drums much better when you're in a pinch without your full rig, like at an open mic. But the long and the short of it is that while the RC-50 maxed out at 4 assignable control buttons, the RC-300 has 8, provided you use a Midi pedal that sends CC messages. And with a warantee and/or service plan from your friendly neighborhood dealer (or heck, a used one with no issues), you'll likely be ok anyway.A built-in expression pedal can be assigned to any of the unit's parameters, while each of the three loop tracks' footswitches are enlarged to make it easy to select the right controls while you're playing. That makes it usable, and usable in a way I'd been trying (and failing) to do with outside equipment. But instead, I think that heating the COG allowed the liquid crystals to work with the little power that the circuit could give until they finally reached room temperature and got stuck again. On the 50, it will assume that anything after (but not on) beat 3 of a measure will cut off to the end of that measure. On the pros side, the functionalities, the 3 tracks, the volume pedal, the versatility of the switches since everything is remappable to your taste and the number of input/output options.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop