Emma Hardie The Midas Edit Gift Set - Featuring Four Luxurious Skin Care Goodies & a Cleansing Cloth, Packed in a Convenient Cosmetic Bag

£23
FREE Shipping

Emma Hardie The Midas Edit Gift Set - Featuring Four Luxurious Skin Care Goodies & a Cleansing Cloth, Packed in a Convenient Cosmetic Bag

RRP: £46.00
Price: £23
£23 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Sazzy100 Great cleanser ! Love this cleanser ! Been using it for years and really helps my skin stay supple x Emma Hardie Purifying Pink Clay Detox Mask (15ml) - deeply cleanses, purifies and balances the skin while refining the pores and gently exfoliating. Immediately reduces inflammation and redness, enhancing moisture levels in the skin. Tess Wells Brilliant cleanser Smell and consistency excellent, and it does a great job. The flannel is very efficient too.

x Emma Hardie Professional Dual-Action Cleansing Cloth - has a microfibre side for product removal and a muslin side for exfoliation and polishing. Developed around Amazing Face, a capsule skincare collection of multi-tasking daily essentials, Emma Hardie formulas instantly smooth and lift tired, stressed skin revealing a natural glow. Brand History Housing aluscious Moringa Cleansing Balm (30g) and a Professional Cleansing Cloth in a golden ornamental box that's not likely to make it till Christmas, this limited edition Merrily Moringa set is sitting pretty at the top of our wishlists.

More From Feelunique

Granny Ap Worth a try Lovely product. Bought the M&S Advent calendar in Dec and there was an EH product in there. LadyTor Best cleansing balm ever! I love this cleansing balm, it’s so good at removing make up, sunscreen, and daily buildup. It isn’t drying and leaves my skin feeling soft. It also smells amazing. The cloth is a game changer. Muslim side gives gentle exfoliation, while the microfibre side is soft and gentle on my eyes. I can’t wash my face without it now! Ourlass51 A great cleanser Had this in one of the beauty boxes and absolutely loved it. It feels really lovely on the skin. The double cleansing cloth has a smooth side and a rougher side and leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth. I love all of the EH products. In 2009, Emma introduced Amazing Face – a range featuring the lauded Moringa Cleansing Balm. Her approach? Empower clients with simple, effective products and techniques for at-home self-care. The result? A collection meticulously crafted to amplify the skin's vibrancy, enhancing firmness, plumpness, and radiance.

olddorothy Great for travel Perfect size f or travel purpose. As a confirmed Emma Hardie user I just couldn’t do without when on holiday. x Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm (30g) - a deep-cleansing, botanical balm which removes face and eye makeup whilst effectively moisturising and conditioning all skin types. Formulated with Moringa Seed Extract, Wild Sea Fennel and Vitamin E, it balances and purifies the complexion, decongesting pores and minimising their appearance. Grapeseed and Sweet Almond Oils plump the skin, evening out fine lines and wrinkles, while the rejuvenating blend of essential oils - Orange, Mandarin, Neroli, Jasmine and Rose - conditions the skin and soothes the senses. Cruelty-free. Emma Hardie The Brilliance Edit 5 Piece Gift Set is a beautifully presented skincare gift set containing key products from the Emma Hardie range. Emma Hardie Skincare is based on targeted botanicals to support complexions of all ages and skin concerns to naturally help the skin look younger. Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-8 Beeswax, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, PEG-60 Almond Glycerides, Sorbitan Stearate, C10-18 Triglycerides, Silica, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil Expressed, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Lecithin, Aqua (Water), Juniperus Virginiana (Cedarwood) Oil, Limonene, Butylene Glycol, Octyldodecyl PCA, Menthyl PCA, Linalool, Parfum (Fragrance), Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Moringa Oleifera Seed Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Disodium Phosphate, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate, Geraniol, Citral, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil.x Emma Hardie Moisture Boost Vitamin C Cream (20ml) - a Vitamin C enriched face cream that helps to promote your skin's natural radiance. This pure blend of Vitamin B3 and time-released Vitamin C reduces the appearance of dark spots and areas of high colour. It also increases healthy collagen production, leaving the skin looking brighter and clearer as well as reducing the visible signs of ageing. Red Algae Extract has a reversing effect on UV damage creating a luminous and refined complexion, whilst Pumpkin Enzymes, Shea Butter and Grapeseed Oil all encourage increased cellular renewal and regeneration. olddorothy Simply the best I’ve been using this product fir about 4 years. The smell is gorgeous, a small amount massaged into face then removed with the cleansing cloth provided removes every trace of makeup and leaves your skin feeling like you have had an expensive spa treatment. A muslin cleansing cloth including a microfibre side for removal of product and gentle exfoliation and an exfoliating muslin side for deep pore cleansing, brightening and toning. x Emma Hardie Brilliance Facial Oil (5ml) - a multi-active, lightweight, nourishing facial oil complex containing nine essential oils including Palma Rose, Orange, Mint, Vanilla, Geranium, Camomile, Lemon, Rose and Lavender to re-balance, Omega 3 to help restructure the skin and promote elasticity, and Camelina 'Gold of Pleasure' Oil for its powerful antioxidant properties to protect the skin from environmental damage. Deeply moisturises and promotes elasticity.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop