Camera Shy

Camera Shy

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Finn was all things , real life boyfriend goals all wrapped up in that " tatted , rough"/bad boy exterior.

Again, you have created a story that I can completely immerse myself in and have to grieve when it’s over. As a plus size girly I am very much in love with my body, but the kind of insecurities and self deprication THIS book described was hitting where it hurts and opened something in my heart. The spice is GREAT and I think if you're able to connect with the FMC you'll really like it more than I did. Kay Cove loves hiking on snow-capped mountains, blowing raspberries on her sons’ super pudgy baby bellies, and heated debates with her husband about topics such as the difference between turtles and tortoises, Marvel trivia, and most importantly—who misplaced the remote. Avery was such a fun, multifaceted adult and I loved watching her come out of her shell in different areas.Avery gives me the confidence and the excitement to not only work on my physicality by dieting and working out but she gets me excited about it as well. Every woman the FMC interacted with was somehow fat shaming her, trying to steal the MMC from her, or treating her like shit.

But there was was too much drama thrown in, it kind of took away from the positive vibes I was getting in this book. I think the most accurate to my feelings are that while I respect, admire, and appreciate the premise of a story like this, parts of the actual execution missed the mark.

What follows is a friends to lovers, super spicy,fun banter, find yourself romance with some serious swoony moments!

But overall, the idea was good, the spicy scenes were good and I liked the body positive message of the book. I don’t want to say too much, because it really is best to go into this book blind, but you need to read it. then everything goes in a downward spiral when he says that he can't do it and breaks up with her instead. the fmc is annoying; she's giving " i'm nOt LiKe oThEr gIrLs i'm a size medium so i'm fat and all those thin girls are mean cheater bitches" 🙃 how many times does it need to be said that you don't need to put others down just to show that "she's different" the way it's supposed to be a body positivity story, but yet the fmc is just constantly body shaming other people, and it keeps going and going and it just makes me so uncomfortable reading her povs. I bonded with her character Avery so much with my insecurities and my tendency to be a people pleaser also.

Luckily, Dex's next door neighbour Finn is willing and ready to show Avery that her inner Queen has been there the whole time.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop