Wild Science Lab LEAF + SEED Head First Scalp Relief Shampoo, Stimulate hair growth vitality, volume and resilience, natural shampoo, vegan, free from Sulphate, Silicone and Paraben 300ml

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Wild Science Lab LEAF + SEED Head First Scalp Relief Shampoo, Stimulate hair growth vitality, volume and resilience, natural shampoo, vegan, free from Sulphate, Silicone and Paraben 300ml

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Aqua/Water/Eau, ***Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Lauryl Glucoside, Erythritol, Cannabidiol, ***Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, *Michelia Alba (Magnolia) Flower Oil, *Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Red) Peel Oil, *Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, *Styrax Tonkinensis (Benzoin) Resin Extract, *Gardenia Florida (Gardenia Absolute) Flower Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Glycerin, Coconut Acid, Coco Glucoside, Glycol Distearate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Glyceryl Oleate, Laureth-4, Sorbitan Sesquicaprylate, Polyquaternium-7, Pentylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol Ethylhexylglycerin Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, **Limonene, **Linalool, **Hexyl Cinnamal, **Benzyl Salicylate, **Geraniol, **Benzyl Alcohol, **Benzyl Benzoate, **Hydroxycitronellal. I use heat appliances frequently, which resulted in hair damage, and there is now a significant improvement and smoother hair after a few weeks use of this product. With its aroma that reminds us of pear and ginger, Attitude's Super leaves™ Nourishing and Strengthening Shampoo combines the goodness of olive leaves with grapeseed oil, widely used for its healing and moisturising properties. Aqua/water/eau (solvent), Sodium coco-sulfate (surfactant), Coco-glucoside (surfactant), Vegetable glycerin (humectant), Sodium cocoyl isethionate (surfactant), Lauryl glucoside (surfactant), Stearyl citrate (emollient), Citric acid (pH adjuster), Panthenol (vitamin B5 – hair conditioner), Glyceryl oleate (emulsifier), Sodium benzoate (active constituent), Inulin (emollient), Potassium sorbate (active constituent), Nasturtium officinale (watercress) extract (active constituent), Tropaeolum majus (Indian cress) extract (active constituent), Maltodextrin (binder), Moringa oleifera seed extract (anti-pollution active), Vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil (emollient), Olea europaea (olive) leaf extract (active constituent), Hexyl salicylate (floral – active constituent), Geranyl acetate (floral – active constituent), Methyl dihydrojasmonate (jasmine – active constituent).

Scalp inflammation caused by daily lifestyle aggressors, stress, and pollution can lead to hair breakage, loss, and an unhealthy environment for hair growth. Irritation, redness and flaking can be triggered by daily lifestyle aggressors and stress, leading to a cycle of itching and frustration. I wouldn't consider my hair damaged - I rarely style it, I rarely even blow-dry it and just generally take good care of my hair. The second one helped as well but when it was finishing, tiny bits of dandruff started to show up again. I use this Leaf + Seed shampoo together with the conditioner and strengthening serum and my hair has never looked better!Nourishing the scalp and strengthening hair, thereby encouraging hair growth, helping to give the appearance of fuller and thicker hair. Our revitalising daily shampoo helps create the perfect support for healthy hair to develop with a nourishing, stimulating complex including 120mg pure hemp-derived CBD, organic Hemp Seed oil, anti-inflammatory organic Aloe Vera and an energising tonic of 5 essential oils. In der Kosmetik erfüllt er seine Wirkung als starkes Antioxidans und schützt dadurch das Produkt und die Haut vor freien Radikalen.

This is most-likely down to the product’s high concentration of active natural ingredients known to promote healthy hair, as well as being sulphate-free, paraben-free and silicone-free. Moringa seed extract, with its cleansing and purifying power, helps decrease the adhesion of pollutants and detoxifies the hair and scalp.

A revolutionary line of hair products that prioritise the health, strength, and rejuvenation of the scalp and hair. Targeting dry scalp issues, it tackles irritation, flakes, and itching, while promoting a balanced environment for healthy hair growth. Nicely packaged and presented - but for us this is less important that it's hair cleaning abilities. Aus diesem Grund verwenden wir Düfte natürlichen Ursprungs, um auch für Ihre Nase einen tolles Erlebnis zu schaffen. Our hydrating, reparative shampoo helps fortify the hair shaft with a smoothing, anti-static complex including keratin repair peptide complex, vitamin rich avocado oil, soothing Marshmallow Extract, organic Shea Butter, and a restful complex of 4 essential oils.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop