Over Her Knee (Becoming Hers Series Book 1)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

On the walk back to the car, I noticed that we were getting some curious looks – and a few grins – from people walking by who must have witnessed our punishments.

Since my parents had been a firm believer of 'spare the rod spoil the child' they spanked us growing up. I was informed of the bad reports she had received on me and try as I might, I had no real or tangible excuse for them… I silently accepted her scolding and disapproval, and relinquished all form of resistance, maybe it was for the best, maybe I really did deserve what was coming, I was about to find out, the hard way!I live in a domestic discipline marriage and would not even want to think about her dying first as I would not only miss the relationship with my wife and all my spankings from her, even though they have become much less frequent due to growing physical limitations as we are both age into our 70s.

The serving wenches serve with their bare bottoms on show, and get smacks all day long, lovely smiling, pleasantly voiced girls, who love a good smack on the rump. She immediately picked up Simon’s outburst over the noise of 10 small boys all talking at once and, I think, assumed that the word referred to her own bottom in some detrimental fashion. I knew that I was in for it, my mouth became dry and I could feel my heart beating rapidly, I really, really could have fainted!

There’s something about being spanked over a Lady’s knee that is difficult to wholly describe accurately enough, I have tried but you must experience it for yourself if you haven’t done so already! a week or so after i moved in, my mother in law told me take out the garbage and clean up the kitchen. Lucille left me the responsibility for her clients,” Vera announced without preamble, “and I have neglected them long enough.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop