HOMCOM 4-In-1 Mobile Air Conditioner W/Remote Control Cooling Dehumidifying Ventilating White - 10000BTU

£49.995
FREE Shipping

HOMCOM 4-In-1 Mobile Air Conditioner W/Remote Control Cooling Dehumidifying Ventilating White - 10000BTU

RRP: £99.99
Price: £49.995
£49.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Item Name: Mobile air conditioner • Brand Name: HOMCOM • Power: 780W • Color: White • Material: ABS • Overall Dimension: 30. Annoying to have conversation or watch tv but no problem for me i live alone and can use headphones for TV etc.

Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). HOUR TIMER: Easy to set the air conditioning unit to a specific running time - meaning no overusing it or wasting energy. Meaning this has clearly been taken apart at some point and could even be refurbished for all I know (as it is cracked so somebody has tried to take off the casing).The two speeds also mean you can have it blowing slow or fast the air output can be changed up or down to cover the area you want it to. At the end of the day it is the best fan I've ever owned, but it completely fails at being an air conditioner.

I have had the unit on for up to an hour straight, with target temp of 20°C, and watched my room thermostat sit rock solidly at 30°C the entire time. EXHAUST HOSE AND WINDOW KIT INCLUDED: Our air conditioners for home must be used with the pipe and sliding window kit to work. My only issue is that there are no lights in the remote control buttons, so when using it at night you can’t see what any of the buttons are, so I have to turn the lamp on to use it - but given that this is a cheap model it’s not the end of the world. To help keep your home cool and your wallet happy, we've scoured the web to find the absolute best sales on portable air conditioners happening now.The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

By some extra flexible ducting anyway as the semi rigid pipe that comes with it is very good but too short to put the exhaust out of the fanlight window. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. Instead it has cooling, dehumidifying and ventilating settings that can all be set at two different speeds.It includes the exhaust hose and an adjustable solid window kit which is suitable for our sash windows, but check the length and if suitable for your particular windows. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. used the remote control to turn on and choose required temperature and within the hour could feel the coolness. Cons aside, this does what it says in the tin and I'm happy to have it during the hot, sticky British summer. It’s not the most cooling air conditioner out there but if you’re after a machine akin to a strong fan then you can’t go wrong.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop