FlightScope Mevo - Portable Personal Launch Monitor for Golf

FlightScope Mevo - Portable Personal Launch Monitor for Golf

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The Flightscope Mevo is compact measuring 3.55 inches X 2.76 inches X 1.18 inches, weighing in at less than ½ pound making it extremely portable and easy to add to your golf bag. Battery Not that it’s even all that old, but the user experience doesn’t feel quite as modern as it does on some of the apps of competitors like the R10, or even its big brother the Mevo Plus. Once your app is connected to the Mevo or Mevo Plus, you’ll go to settings. This is where you’ll input where you’re using the device (Short Indoor, Indoor, Outdoor), how far the Mevo is from the ball, and how much ball flight you have if you’re on Short Indoor. Inputting these parameters doesn’t take more than a minute.

There are plenty of simulators that offer the capability to play with a real golf ball. But, with a real golf ball, there is an essential need to buy an impact screen. These screens are made with durable material that allows maximum protection. OptiShot is one of the simulators that offer this feature. With that, you can play with a real ball, a foam ball, and no ball at all. This is another calculation done by the Flightscope Mevo software and again the results are remarkably similar Smash Factor Additional parameters for the X3: Club Path, Face to Path, Face to Target, Dynamic Loft, Vertical Descent Angle, Vertical Swing Plane, Horizontal Swing Plane, Low Point, Curve.It’d be nice to have an easy way to say “oh, that was the perfect swing,” and then with a touch of a button star it for future reference or comparison. Taken that there is such a price differential, it can be expected that the benefits available on the two launch monitors will also differ considerably but will meet the requirements of their specific target markets. This is another calculation done by the Flightscope Mevo software and again the results are remarkably similar Carry Distance A ceiling of 10 feet is considered safe for playing golf on the simulator. The factor entirely depends on your height and how vertical your swing is. A ceiling with 8 feet also works, but for the safe side, go for a 10 feet room. When comparing the information provided by the two launch monitors the differences are highlighted quite clearly.

FlightScope Mevo Golf gives you the ability to take your golf game to the next level when paired with a FlightScope Mevo® radar. This app features the ability to capture automated video on your phone or tablet, and provides real-time performance data overlay with the video. Whether you want to view only video or just data, Mevo Golf allows you to fully customize your display. I have yet to be able to test this out indoors, but I’m hoping to soon and will update this review accordingly. View your data for every shot in a comprehensive table that includes averages and standard deviations. Use your averages and standard deviations to identify areas to improve and monitor progress over time. And unfortunately, since there isn’t any lateral data, it’s tough to truly get a sense of how your accuracy is improving – especially if the thing you’re working on is fixing a swing flaw like a slice. The battery has a level indicator to warn you when a charge is required. On a full charge, there is sufficient power for approximately 3 practice sessions. Connectivity

Choose up to four views at a time for the ultimate practice, teaching, or fitting experience. For example, choose trajectory view, radar data, acceleration profile, and the 3D D-Plane animation to view all at once. Users have the ability to customize these four views to fit their exact needs. Having this much confidence in the data I got from the Mevo is huge for really being able to rely and lean into this as a true training tool. Every time I went into the FlightScope app I found it generally very easy to do the things I needed to. Photometric launch monitors take accurate measurements when data is gathered upon impact between the golf ball and the clubhead. Outdoor Mode On a pure feature per cost basis, we rate the Flightscope Mevo as the winner in this category. It is more affordable for the ordinary golfer and presents enough features to improve your swing considerably. Final Thoughts

FlightScope Mevo on FS Golf App Honestly, my only real critique of the app and experience is the FlightScope Mevo app is starting to show its age a little bit. I would recommend MIA Golf Technology without reservation and any golf operator is welcome to see our product in action at Grimsby Golf Centre. I do enjoy using this launch monitor. For the money, the capability of the monitor has been great, but the software is subpar and I wish it would get more attention.Both apps are reasonably user friendly. There is a fair amount of depth in the settings, but much of that can be ignored if you prefer a plug-and-play experience. In both apps, you can customize the data displayed and use video. Video needs to be recorded by your phone or tablet, so I wish FlightScope had included some kind of phone mount the way Garmin did with the R10 [review HERE]. Choose your two favorite views for a unique user experience. Users have the ability to choose any two views and see them side-by-side to make the experience simpler and more concise. Choose to view the radar data with your trajectory, face impact with radar data, and many more options. Winner: Tie. The set up is almost identical. The Mevo Plus does have a couple extra steps, but they’re short, and they provide the additional data that you bought Mevo Plus for. This is another calculation done by the Flightscope Mevo software and again the results are remarkably similar Total Distance

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop