Royal Worcester Coronation Tray

Royal Worcester Coronation Tray

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

While we prepare to celebrate, we're looking for collectible items we can add to our home for a touch of celebratory flair. We've compiled a list of the best Coronation tins that double as memorabilia, and these collectibles are sure to become a very popular options for people looking for ways to remember this historic occasion. Plus, they're also a great gift idea if you're attending a street party, or just know someone who is a huge royal fan. Emma Bridgewater has launched a kitchenware collection to celebrate the coronation of King Charles III. And, the brand has just announced a 30% discount on the range!

You can obviously use a buttercream instead if you want – but I would avoid an icing like on the school cake as that may cause the fruit to run off slightly. A standard buttercream would be 175g unsalted butter mixed with 350g icing sugar. Step 2 For the cake, using a freestanding mixer, or a handheld electric whisk and a large bowl, beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 5min. Gradually beat in the eggs. If the mixture looks as if it might curdle, beat in 1tbsp of the flour. Beat in the vanilla bean paste.The King's Coronation is just around the corner (it's on Saturday 6 May FYI) and we can't wait for all the events that are planned over the course of the Bank Holiday weekend. For the cake I decided to stay super basic, and go for a popular sponge base. My school cake sponge is always very popular as it’s a basic sponge, and I add vanilla to it. This is of course optional, you can flavour it any way – but I went vanilla. It’s the King’s coronation in a few weeks time, so it seems appropriate to start planning the celebrations. Street party? Watching it on TV? Having a lovely bank holiday? Well a few bakes will always be a popular idea.

Eggs – I used medium eggs, but if you have other sizes, weigh them in their shells and then match the other ingredients – get to as close to 400g as possible. If you wanted a chocolate based cake, use my chocolate school cake as a base sponge. Or you can even jazz it up slightly and use my gin & tonic traybake– or even my chocolate orange traybake cake. I mix the cake mix like normal; beat the butter and sugar together, add the eggs and flour and lemon extract and mix, and then split between the cases. To be super neat, I used a piping bag, but you can obviously spoon the mix in as well. I would recommend using fresh fruit for this cake as frozen berries will not look as nice and will thaw/leak in a weird way onto the cream. If you are worried, decorate the cake somewhat last minute before serving, but it does last a couple of days in the fridge. Why not encourage group art and craft activities by providing each child with a triangle to design? Once each child has finished their triangle these can be strung together to create decorative bunting! This could be used for a garden party or simply to brighten up your setting with your little ones’ artwork on display!

Benji Lewis, an interior designer, says on decoration: "Whilst red, white and blue are clearly patriotic and you won’t be letting the side down by using these on your tabletop, the Coronation is clearly a massively rare and regal moment so bear that in mind when you consider things." When it came to the fruit for this coronation cake, it had to be quite particular due to the flag. I went for strawberries, raspberries and blueberries, all of which are starting to come into season when the coronation happens so it’s the perfect time to use them.

These little beauties are cute, fun, and so easy to make. They are perfect for any street party or celebration for the coronation in a few weeks time, enjoy! Coronation The little cases are so cute, and they are a self contained portion of cake that you can simply place onto a large flat baking tray, portion the cake mix into the cases, and bake. Why not put your little ones to the test with a relay race – but not any old relay race… In honour of the coronation, why not challenge your little ones to race as fast as they can whilst balancing paper crowns or plastic crowns on their heads! This will not only inject a more exciting element to a great team activity but it will support balance and coordination. As for the Coronation ceremony itself, this event is rooted in a longstanding tradition. On Saturday, 6 May 2023, King Charles will be crowned alongside the Queen Consort. Plus, on the following day, a special Coronation Concert will be broadcast on the BBC, live from Windsor Castle. What do you need for the big day? If you’re keen on getting one as a souvenir for yourself or a gift for a loved one, browse through our favourite tins below.

Don’t forget!

The baked goods, which will be available in Asda stores and online from 27 April to 18 May, include:

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop