Chilly - Detergente Intimo Gel 200 ml

Chilly - Detergente Intimo Gel 200 ml

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Founded in 2004, EMPORIO ITALIANO offers 100% authentic Italian beauty products, skincare, fragrances, toiletries, luxurious home products, gourmet, Deruta ceramics and much more. Thanks to its formulation with menthol extract, you will be able to reduce irritation and redness, ideal for use if you practice sports or sweat often. Chilly gel freschezza naturale a lungo, intimate wash intimo gel formula fresca, antiodore , ph5 , 200ml. Try to clean the pubic area towards the rectal area to avoid the passage of bacteria into the vagina. Please always read the label, warnings and instructions provided on the product before using or consuming it.

The images of the products are purely indicative, the products sent may undergo changes in packaging and format. Chilly® intimate hygiene gel is a daily use solution for the intimate area that will provide freshness and protection against odours.And the wet tissues can double as just normal wet tissues if you don’t want to bring another pack of them. Rights: access, rectification and deletion of data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information, which can be consulted in our Privacy Policy. I tempi di consegna possono variare in base al corriere utilizzato ed il luogo di destinazione della stessa. I've been using Chilly Gel for more than 5 months, and it's great because it not only helps me improve my intimate hygiene but also allows me to stay hydrated at all times.

Well, I only use it when I’m having that favourite period of the month, other days I just use water (there is a lot debate going around if it’s better to use water or soap, so I thought a combination of both is the best haha). Items containing Alcohol include fragrances, perfumes, colognes, deodorants, fragrance diffusers, etc. Suitable for daily use, it is ideal during the feminine cycle, when practicing sports and on all occasions when the need for freshness is greatest.Suitable for everyday use, it is ideal during the female cycle, when doing sport and on all occasions where there is a greater need for freshness. Its fresh formula, enriched with natural Menthol, produces an effective refreshing action and helps counteract the formation of odors.

However, some women may experience allergic reactions (rash, irritation) due to sensitivity to certain cosmetic ingredients (fragrances). So don’t ever change: it’s always Chilly that brings intense freshness to your intimate hygiene and for a long time, giving you that pleasant feeling of perfect, natural cleanliness. NOTE: As a seller, you are solely responsible for the legitimacy of the product, and its images and descriptions. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Indispensabile, qualora il cliente dovesse riscontrare delle anomalie alla ricezione del prodotto, anche un minimo graffio o effrazione, accettare il prodotto scrivendo sul documento fornito dal fattorino: "SI ACCETTA CON RISERVA - COLLO SCONDIZIONATO", oppure" SI ACCETTA CON RISERVA" .

To protect and cleanse your intimate parts gently and give them the right amount of freshness, use Chilly Intimate Gel Fresh Cleanser, as always!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop