Blush

Blush

RRP: £22.07
Price: £11.035
£11.035 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The album isn't completely striking to me but I'm also inclined to re-listen to it and pick-up some of the songs. From my point of view, ‘Blush’ is a collection of secret messages, hidden communications with the people in my life.

Never have I heard an album so easily able to shake me to my core, and yet so deeply cathartic and powerfully uplifting. On creating the album, Hawke says, 'This album happened accidentally' Jesse and I started working together accidentally. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Records that aren't in picture sleeves will either be in a company sleeve or a generic plain sleeve. Hard to choose a favourite about such gems as: So long, Be Myself, Generous Heart or Animal Enough, which are awesome!I also adore that each song is different, but retains a similar style, switching between jazz pop, indie pop, and folk pop. From my point of view, 'Blush' is a collection of secret messages, hidden communications with the people in my life.

On creating the album, Hawke says, ‘This album happened accidentally’ Jesse and I started working together accidentally. Something about the blue really compliments the monochrome portrait of her and mixes with the harsh texture in just the right way.

The album is a continuation of her collaboration with musician Jesse Harris, who produced and composed her debut double single-set in August 2019. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Hawke was most recently seen in the third season of Netflix's 'Stranger Things,' as well as in Quentin Tarantino's 'Once Upon a Time in Hollywood' and Amanda Kramer's 'Ladyworld.

Além das músicas totalmente brilhantes e nostálgicas, o livro com as letras das músicas feito com a arte da Sadie Scott traz uma beleza maior ainda pra essa obra de arte. Currently stands as my absolute favorite project of 2023, a monumental achievement for all the members involved. I couldn't believe when it ended, I wanted more and I can't wait to hear more of this fantastic artist. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. On her debut album Blush, Maya Hawke (from Netflix's Stranger Things) move into music is refreshingly thoughtful and understated, with emotionally incisive songwriting and a featherlight voice wrapped up in Laurel Canyon arrangements.

Collecting them into an album and releasing it comes from a crazy, if not pathological desire to share that joy with others. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Season 3 of 'Stranger Things' is a love letter to the '80s and so naturally features classic songs from this most wonderous decade. Relive your favourite moments from Stranger Things' first 2 seasons with these classic retro singles. On creating the album, Hawke says, “This album happened accidentally… Jesse and I started working together accidentally.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop