The Fag Journey: A guide to becoming a happier fag-slave (Good Submissive)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The result was an amazing journey and even friendship that is only impeded by a change in time zone and distance. He claimed that he was still so surprised that he was sitting here to even really have processed how he was feeling at the moment. Eventually realising that it was not something I could outrun, my only alternative was to embrace it and get comfortable with the fact that I was born to serve Alpha Men.

Asking for permission before doing anything or maintaining eye contact with the alpha while serving him is considered respectful behavior for an alpha male.I looked around I saw a paddle, seven mattresses, a collection of restraints, dildos, gags, and other toys.

Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. We will make every effort to ensure that our cooperation has been successful, for you to be satisfied with our products and services.

In the world where it is a sexualised practice, it is the opposite of how it is in the world outside of BDSM. Wholesale Market Participant may request one or more suspensions of work under this WMPA for a cumulative period of up to a maximum of three years. Lewis wept with joy at the thought of spending the night licking the stinky feet of a man who hadn't washed his feet for more than a week. I was going to require assistance getting back to the dungeon which is what I started thinking of the slave quarters as.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop