Swan 20L/Day Dehumidifier with 24 Hour Timer, Large LED Display & Soft Touch Panel, 4 Litre Water Tank, Auto Defrost, SH16810N, White, SH16810N

£95.995
FREE Shipping

Swan 20L/Day Dehumidifier with 24 Hour Timer, Large LED Display & Soft Touch Panel, 4 Litre Water Tank, Auto Defrost, SH16810N, White, SH16810N

RRP: £191.99
Price: £95.995
£95.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

We are currently testing some brand-new features to make our community the best it can be for our Swan family. This option allows you to set the run time between one and 24 hours after which the unit simply switches itself off, which is great for the sake of convenience and saving money. With the ability to extract up to 20 litres a day it also features an automatic shut off when the 4-litre water tank is full to ensure it never overflows. However, after watching others on TikTok do the same thing I decided to give it a go because there's fan at the back of my Swan model which blows out warm air, meaning as moist air is sucked in from the other side, cold to warm air is blown out at the back.

A 24hr timer so you can schedule to turn on or off at certain times depending on your needs and a ‘sleep display’ to ensure an undisturbed night sleep. With numerous adults in my house, it can be difficult to stay on top of all the damp washing, but this dehumidifier has meant my drying times are cut in half and I no longer need to fight over airers. Litres per day – Removes up to 20 litres of moisture from a room in 24 hours, ideal for humid conditions and controlling damp, mould and moisture in homes, basements, and bathrooms.Perhaps it would not seem so expensive if it was available in a range of stylish colours, eg Avacado, Orange or lime-green. The unit has a special drying function button which when pressed the digital face on the front displays the symbols CL. Living in Scotland, with nowhere to dry my washing, condensation is still a huge problem in the winter. It’s a little larger than some other dehumidifiers I’ve seen, such as the Meacodry Arete One (around 10cm shorter and 5 kg lighter), but the design is sleek and its wheels make it easy to move around the house.

At Swan Products Ltd we ship thousands of items per week and a very small amount will from time to time be faulty. Noise wise it sounds like a fridge running , it does have a quiet mode I can bear it running on the landing not sure about in a bedroom sleeping. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.However, if you dry clothing on the normal setting it does the job still but I can't help but wonder if it would be faster at drying clothes if this proper function worked. Type: Compressor Dehumidifier | Extraction amount: 20L | Tank capacity: 4L | Dimensions: L 34cm x W 25cm x H 56cm | Weight: 13. This machine comes with a two-year warranty, and whilst it’s not as long as some other models we’ve reviewed, it is still a respectable length of time. Keeping the fan speed setting on low when not drying clothes is another helpful way of keeping costs down and the damp away. Before I bought this machine, I ended up with extensive black mould over the wall paper (thankfully it was fully removable with bleach).

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop