Call Me By Your Name

Call Me By Your Name

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

FEATURING 3 SONGS BY SUFJAN STEVENS: “MYSTERY OF LOVE”, “VISIONS OF GIDEON” & “FUTILE DEVICES (DOVEMAN REMIX)” MULTIPLE AWARD-WINNING MOVIE BY LUCA GUADAGNINO STARRING ARMIE HAMMER, TIMOTHÉE CHALAMET AND MICHAEL STUHLBARG A.O. Call Me By Your Name, the film by Luca Guadagnino, is a sensual and transcendent tale of first love, based on the acclaimed novel by André Aciman. Side D has the Sufjan Stevens songs. Probably the best version of Sufjan songs on vinyl, since his own releases sound like they're pressed at McDonald's (I have returned a copy of Seven Swans for being of terrible quality).

The film is a love story based on the novel by André Aciman of the same name, with music spanning from classical to post-punk to Italo disco. Luca Guadagnino wanted the film's music to be connected to Elio, a young pianist who likes to transcribe and adapt pieces to get close to Oliver. The music is used to reflect the time, the characters' family, level of education and "the kind of canon they would be a part of."

Hey, We think we know you!

Summer of 1983, Northern Italy. An American Italian is enamored by an American student who comes to study and live with his family. Together they share an unforgettable summer full of music, food, and romance that will forever change them.

The film received widespread critical acclaim, particularly for Chalamet, Hammer and Stuhlbarg's performances, Guadagnino's direction, and the screenplay. Call Me By Your Name won a variety of awards, including an Academy Award, BAFTA, GLAAD and the 23rd Critics' Choice Award amongst others. Sufjan Stevens' song "Mystery of Love" was also nominated for the Academy Award for Best Original Song.

Companies, etc.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop