Dell Latitude E5530 15.6-inch Laptop (Intel Core i3 2350M 2.3GHz 4GB RAM, 320GB HDD, DVDRW, LAN, WLAN, BT, Integrated Graphics, Windows 7 Professional)

£0.5
FREE Shipping

Dell Latitude E5530 15.6-inch Laptop (Intel Core i3 2350M 2.3GHz 4GB RAM, 320GB HDD, DVDRW, LAN, WLAN, BT, Integrated Graphics, Windows 7 Professional)

RRP: £1
Price: £0.5
£0.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The GPU’s performance was even less convincing, as it often wavered below the maximum Turbo Boost frequency of 1200 MHz to values closer to 1000 MHz. GHz Intel Core i3-2328M processor, 2GB of RAM, a 320GB 7200 rpm hard drive, an 8X DVD drive, Intel HD Graphics 3000 GPU and a 6-cell battery. Microsoft laptops, tablets and desktop computers will come pre-installed with a Windows operating system that is supported by Microsoft. Straddling the line between luxury and practicality, they’re known primarily for their reliability, sporting a durable, medium-duty construction that mingles harmoniously with ergonomics. This is lower than we'd prefer on such a large display; the T530 we reviewed packs a 1600 x 900 panel.

Please be aware, however, that your purchase is subject to the particular license that accompanies the software and you must agree to the terms and conditions of that license when you install the software.To locate and check the number of empty slots please follow the installation guides and videos from the Support menu above. Meanwhile, the maximum volume is actually reasonable (especially when situated on a hard surface, which benefits the down-firing speakers), and the sound is at least quite clear with very little distortion, so there’s no reason why an occasional movie viewing wouldn’t be possible.

Thanks to its high-performance antenna and state-of-the-art wireless and mobile broadband connectivity options, you don't need to be in the office to work. This includes testing and diagnosis and a full and fresh installation of the operating system (Windows).Of course, it’s always possible to upgrade the warranty if you so choose, with such options as Accidental Damage Protection and ProSupport with Next Business Day Onsite Service available. They will be equipped with authentic software licences and will have a genuine certificate of authenticity (COA) available. Coretek’s limited product warranty will apply (see section below on Defective Items Limited Warranty). If the product is deemed not DOA by Coretek Technical Support or if the product is deemed DOA more than 10 calendar days after the invoice date.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop