Hey Duggee Toys HD21 Hey Duggee Smart Tablet Toy for Kids-Helps Child Development, Learning, Problem Solving, Phonics, Sequences, Colours, Shapes and Number Recognition, 3+ Years, Khaki

£8.495
FREE Shipping

Hey Duggee Toys HD21 Hey Duggee Smart Tablet Toy for Kids-Helps Child Development, Learning, Problem Solving, Phonics, Sequences, Colours, Shapes and Number Recognition, 3+ Years, Khaki

RRP: £16.99
Price: £8.495
£8.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Despite the box saying 3+, I would say this toy is suitable for much younger children because of how easy it is to use. The children enjoyed pressing the buttons and listening to the characters talk – this is fantastic for teaching cause and effect at this age. It has five different activities which encourages learning about colours, numbers, shapes, letters, characters and badges. Your child will get to know and learn more about five of Duggeeâs Friends from the TV Show by pressing the Character Buttons on the Smart Tablet. Press the question make button and it gives the child a task – for example: can you find the yellow button, or what is Tag up to press 4 to find out, challenging children on their numbers and colours and giving them a nice level of interaction.

Suitable for ages 2+ years, this fantastic tablet helps with early number, letter and colour recognition, building communication and vocabulary skills and improving hand-eye coordination. They will be tasked with finding the right one when asked about their personality or what they like to say. The toy asks questions which encourage the child to listen and then select the most suitable option. The Hey Duggee Smart Tablet is a touch screen for children, it’s robust and 6 months on it is surviving well after the rigours of toddler life.Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. So while the school helps me with lots of things to do for my eldest, I have to find new ways to help my youngest daughter with her learning. So the ‘tablet’ itself isn’t really a tablet – you don’t need to worry about sorting an Internet connection or children accessing inappropriate content. Back in April Bo reviewed the Hey Duggee Smart Tablet, so I thought I would update you to see how much he likes and plays with it now that he is 6 months older. LEARN WITH DUGGEE AND THE SQUIRRELS - Let your child learn while having fun with Duggee and the Squirrels.

Your child can tap a button prompting a quiz where they are asked to find a particular number, colour or character. Provide them a fun new tool to play with and learn from at the same time with this Hey Duggee Learning Tablet.This Hey Duggee smart tablet is light and sturdy and great for encouraging little ones to identify different shapes, colours and numbers. which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 311908) for consumer credit and general insurance and a member of the Finance and Leasing Association. HELPS CHILD DEVELOPMENT -The Smart Tablet helps children to improve their fine motor skills, communication, language, listening and cognitive skills. It’s a lovely toy, which also helps with listening and attention and introduces and develops a basic knowledge of letters, numbers and colours.

The tablet was also good in this way as the children repeated lots of words which helps them to practice speaking and sounding out letters. The box says the toy is suitable for children aged 3+, although the instructions say 2 years and over. If you choose not to make your Take 3 payments, then you'll pay interest on your balance at your account rate.

She has a soft toy she takes to bed with her and loves her Hey Dougee sweat short and jogging pants – if she could she would wear them every day! LEARN ABOUT DUGGEEEâS FRIENDS - Your child will get to know and learn more about five of Duggeeâs Friends from the TV Show by pressing the Character Buttons on the Smart Tablet. Bo has been really taken to the Hey Duggee flip phone, I think it’s probably because he often sees his parents on their phones and this gives him his very own version using one of his favourite characters. A Mum of 3 children under 11, she has a slight handbag addiction, a love of floral dresses and fun jewellery.

Our testers liked that all the Hey Duggee characters were featured on the tablet, as it really engaged the children who were Duggee fans. Now that my eldest daughter is at school I’ve been very focused on helping her with reading and writing. Little ones also learn through repetition so as they repeat pressing the buttons to get the desired reaction, they learn about how things work. BNPL is an interest-bearing option that allows you to delay payments on your purchases for up to 12 months depending on how much you spend. The edge of the tablet is surrounded by bright blue rubber-like material which makes it easy for your child to grip it.

It has a touch sensitive screen and Duggee lights up when questions are asked which relate to the characters and themes from the TV series. Bought for my 18 month old great-nephew who I haven't seen he was 1 month old and he absolutely loves it. The Hey Duggee tablets is definitely a firm favourite in Bo’s toy box and one all Duggee lovers should have on their Christmas list. We have also been sent the Flip Phone to review which would definitely have been on his Christmas list if he hadn’t have been lucky enough to receive it to review! Encouraging children to play, helping them with early number and colour recognition, how to follow instructions and encouraging imaginative play.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop