LEGO Star Wars Kashyyyk Troopers

LEGO Star Wars Kashyyyk Troopers

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

We get two types of jungle troopers here, the standard clones and a couple of Elite Corps clone troopers that look like Scout Troopers but are apparently not scout troopers.

The ratings/reviews displayed here may not be representative of every listing on this page, or of every review for these listings. Brickset, the Brickset logo and all content not covered by The LEGO Group's copyright is, unless otherwise stated, ©1997-2024 Brickset ltd.However, that seal did not remain unbroken for long, as my boyfriend eagerly opened the set and wasted no time in putting this awesome model together. It has witnessed many different battles, most famous for having the aid of Jedi Knight at the Clone Wars. You have a moving rotor in the back, moving panels in front of the troopers and 2 firing blasters attached to the front. It seems that the need to make these figures realistic and so accurate as possible isn't doing these minifigures any good.

It also appeared in one of the original Episode III sets, the Wookiee Catamaran, one of a long-line of subpar sets from the Episode III releases. Battle the Droid Army on planet Saleucami with this exciting LEGO Star Wars Battle on Saleucami battle pack.It’s the helmet that steals the show, doing away with the old scout design by adding a closed front and printed visor, and widening and raising the  flares around the front. Wer das Prinzip ablehnt oder einem Kind das nicht vermitteln will, sollte eventuell auf den Kauf verzichten. Contact Us LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Minifigure, and the Brick and Knob configurations are trademarks of the LEGO Group of Companies. LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Minifigure and the brick and knob configurations are trademarks and/or copyrights of the LEGO Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site. All of the new battle packs feature the new blasters with the flick-fire mechanism to shoot little 1×1 studs.

The set arrived in top-notch condition, and the box was indeed factory-sealed, with all pieces included. These are obviously not a very “generic” figure, being dressed up for a Duck Dynasty / Star Wars crossover convention (I’m not sure I want to know what that looks like, but I bet TLC will have it on the air within a year or two), but they all look pretty good. As a drop-in to a battle pack, this is up there with the BARC speeders we’ve gotten in the better packs.I am a little concerned about the growing discrepancy between the details on minifigs and the detailing of the accompanying sets, though. Maybe I will get one more of these myself, for an extra vehicle, but then it is off to bricklink for more mini-figures. Da kam eine niedliche Packung an, mit ansprechenden Klonen und einem kleinen Swamp-Speeder (Sumpf-Gleiter). The clones look sharp and fit with other sets, and I can see using more of these parts in builds than I can with the other packs.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop