kenable 3.5mm 4 Pole METAL Solder Jack Plug For Audio and Video Soldering End

kenable 3.5mm 4 Pole METAL Solder Jack Plug For Audio and Video Soldering End

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Everything looks cool - I'll spend the day tomorrow re-arranging the studio and installing the new leads. I've worked with many people in and around the music biz, if more folk were like you it would be a far better industry ! Premium grade, pre-assembled loudspeaker connection lead featuring Neutrik NL4FC type 4-pole Speakon plugs, Neutrik NP2C 2-pole jack connectors and 2x 2. Some say that it works well and is built well, while others say that the cable stopped working properly after a week, didn't achieve the desired result, and was faulty. Just a quick note to say THANK YOU for your help and advice and the unbelievable turnaround on the leads.

aux jack it is perfect as a jack plug for mobile phones audio outputs in particular those with power charger cases such as MFI certified cases where previously only standard headphones would fit, making it perfect for extending through small headphone connecting gaps to allow you to plug in your headphones with a 0.Perfect to connect a 4 pole jack socket to speaker systems and docks for high quality low loss playback.

Not that your workmanship was ever in doubt but specifying electrical connections, especially oddball ones like this one which cannot be bought off the shelf, is new to me.We reserve the right to change specifications / colours from those listed without notice due to Product Improvement and component availability. for all my cables and they take about 3 weeks to deliver and never answer the phones or reply to e-mails. The connection to the "tip" is especially small and inaccessible, so that any soldered joint remains unsatisfying: expect connections to fall off. One truth about working with audio is you always need the cable or adapter you don't have in your toolbox. They mention that the jack didn't fit fully into their phone, the connection to the tip is especially small, and the springy part at the end is not too wide.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop