Boys Watch Digital Sports Waterproof Military Back Light Teenager Watch (Age for 11-15) 1428

£11.665
FREE Shipping

Boys Watch Digital Sports Waterproof Military Back Light Teenager Watch (Age for 11-15) 1428

RRP: £23.33
Price: £11.665
£11.665 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Once you get the minutes or hours flashing, press the “Start/Stop” button to move the numbers up (sometimes the “Start/Stop” and “Light” button will work as up/down buttons on the right side).

Worry not—most watch manufacturers have adopted something of a universal standard so far as the 4-button layout on the watch goes, so this shouldn’t be especially complicated. If your watch has a recessed button and another button, the recessed one is most likely for switching modes and the other for tweaking settings. If wikiHow has helped you, please consider a small contribution to support us in helping more readers like you. Model and brand information are usually written or engraved on the back of the watch or somewhere on the watch face. People often ask me questions about certain model of SKMEI watch setting or ask me for the SKMEI watch manuals.Press the lower right button again, and the upper right corner displays SNZ, which means The snooze function is turned on. Use the "Mode" buttons to cycle through the various watch modes, like the stopwatch, time mode, and alarm. To select the Minute, push the Start button while the Minute is flashing and until the correct Minute is displayed, then push the Reset button. If a number is blinking, you’ve selected it and can make adjustments using the "Start/Stop" and "Set/Reset" buttons to move the numbers up or down.

To select the Hour, push the Start button while the Hour is flashing and until the correct Hour is displayed, then push the Reset button (the Alarm and Hourly Chime icons will appear). As the original manuals that come with most watches are not that great, we are starting to create our own versions. We are also starting a collection of videos for our most popular watches showing how the features work. For the snooze alarm, the alarm operation is performed a total of seven times, once every five minutes, until you turn off the alarm.On most watches, you can alter this setting by pressing “Mode” repeatedly until you find the 24-hour setting. Then, modify the selected setting with the advance button, which is usually the “Start/Stop” button. To set the Day of Week, select the Time Reset Mode and push the Reset button until the Day of Week display flashes; push the Start button to until the correct Day of Week is displayed and push the Reset Button. If holding and cycling through the mode button doesn’t work, try pressing down the “Set” button instead.

In Normal Time Mode, hold the RESET button while pressing the START button to toggle the Alarm icon on and off. However, since more and more people leave me messages asking such watch guides, it is difficult for me to guarantee a timely answer, so I spent two weeks collecting and sorting out the manuals of SKMEI watches.Thanks to Google and wikiHow, and a magnifying glass, I managed to set the time (and date, I think, 'though the whereabouts of the year indicator still has me puzzled) of a watch my wife brought home for me to set up.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop