Cabotine for Women Eau de Parfum Spray - 100ml

Cabotine for Women Eau de Parfum Spray - 100ml

RRP: £58.85
Price: £29.425
£29.425 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I never equate any fragrance with any particular age, but more personality and this is youthful in an elegant way but can be carried by a grown ass woman lol. I tried washing my wrist with soap and still I am getting wafts of drooping white iris and nursing home pee. it's an extremly strong perfume I got the EDT and it's really sharp , for the notes I don't really smell any of the fruity top notes, to me the most noticble notes in this are the jasmine and the tuberose , it's a mix of sharp florals and greens and for some reason it reminds me of my childhood (the 90) even though I'm pretty sure my mother never owned one of these .

Read about this perfume in other languages: Deutsch, Español, Français, Čeština, Italiano, Русский, Polski, Português, Ελληνικά, 汉语, Nederlands, Srpski, Română, العربية, Українська, Монгол, עברית. In reality, when I first smelled the bottle I was taken back by how sharp and strong it was even before the first spray. In addition, as we give you the option to choose what best suits your needs from several sellers, you have the power to decide so you can make your purchase as you wish. um perfume da mãe e cheira a mãe, mas o cheiro parece mesmo tóxico e acho que pode ser devido aos coentros.This perfume had been on my wish-list for over a year i think but I never got to it, untill today that is ! This smells very green to me (and I don't think it's all because of the juice and delightful bottle cap), like green hyacinths and leaves.

The perfumes of the Grés house are different, they are not mainstream, they are not perfumes for a teenager or for a Kardashian type woman . All I can say is that I see the similarity, but Cabotine is sweeter and less green – which I prefer, I must say. It smells like old-school bathroom freshener; its entire reason for existing is to cover up the smell of you-know-what. The heart is composed of rose, tuberose, ylang-ylang, ginger lily, hyacinth, heliotrop, fresia, violet and iris. While we strive to provide accurate and helpful information, we cannot guarantee the complete accuracy or reliability of the AI-generated pros and cons.It arrived today, and as soon as a sprayed it I remembered smelling it as a kid and getting an overwhelming ammonia tang.

Rights: access, rectification and deletion of data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information, which can be consulted in our Privacy Policy. As for the bottle, it's amazing and kitsch stylish, the juice is yellow-green, rich, just like the fragrance. All Grés perfumes have that typical French retro flair that is not admired by the masses, they are sophisticated fragrances for sophisticated women. Cabotine is a name for an wandering actress from the end of the 19th century, and that's what Cabotine should be, it's for different types of women, a young woman could pull it off, her mother can pull it off and her grandmother can pull it off too. It perfectly befits a young woman at heart and spreads her cheer and joy to people around her with its exuberance.It is rare that I have such a strong reaction to a sweet perfume; even if I wouldn't wear something very sweet, I still might like it, because I like flowers, many of which are very sweetly-scented, in the garden. com/products/parfums-gres-cabotine-de-gres-eau-de-toilette-womens-perfume-100ml 1304384569437 Parfums Grès Cabotine de Grès Eau de Toilette Women's Perfume Spray (100ml) 14. Finally, its wake takes on a warmer and slightly sensual tone, due to the presence of musk, sandalwood, vetiver and frangipani. Additionally make sure your User-Agent is not empty and is something unique and descriptive and try again. Thought it was gonna be more complex or interesting, wish i could find some bitterness and astringency in there.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop