soundcore by Anker P3i Hybrid Active Noise Cancelling Earbuds, Wireless Earbuds with 4 Mics, AI-Enhanced Calls, 10mm Drivers, Powerful Sound, App for Custom EQ, 36H Playtime, Fast Charging

£24.62
FREE Shipping

soundcore by Anker P3i Hybrid Active Noise Cancelling Earbuds, Wireless Earbuds with 4 Mics, AI-Enhanced Calls, 10mm Drivers, Powerful Sound, App for Custom EQ, 36H Playtime, Fast Charging

RRP: £49.24
Price: £24.62
£24.62 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Anker knows a thing or two about producing headphones that deliver premium features at affordable prices, and the Anker Soundcore Life P3 is a case in point.

Codec support is limited to ACC and SBC; aptX would have ensured the best streaming quality possible. Anker Soundcore Life P3 review: Active noise cancellation Since 1982, PCMag has tested and rated thousands of products to help you make better buying decisions. See how we test. Most Anker headphones are compatible with the Anker Soundcore app, which offers a graphic EQ and presets so you can adjust your headphones' sound to your liking. You can also remap controls and adjust the active noise cancelling (ANC) level to suit your needs.ANC quality: The biggest difference between the cheaper Soundcore Life P2i and Life P3i, is that the latter has Active Noise Cancelling. Unfortunately, it's not as effective as the best models in the 50-100 dollars price range as of mid-2022 - including the Soundcore Life P3. Most Anker headphones have an integrated mic, which sits far away from your mouth. As a result, their mics tend to have poor recording quality and mediocre noise-handling performance. Mono Mode – You can still use one earbud and leave the other in its charging case when you don’t want to put on both.

Unfortunately, the charging case does not support wireless charging. But it supports USB-C charging, which has a fast charging feature. You can get an additional of playtime 2 hours for charging only 10 minutes. That is all the same as the Life A3i as well. The Control and Connectivity There are plenty of tough competitors catering to those on tighter budgets, especially when looking at the best cheap wireless earbuds currently available. The Creative Outlier Pro are a good example of earbuds that not only sound good and cancel out noise, but also offer unmatched battery life. Good sound and a great fit for smaller ears, the 1More PistonBuds Pro are an excellent choice because of the balance they bring to the table. Bluetooth 5.2 – Its advanced technology helps in stable connectivity and fast transmission speeds for smooth beats. Consider buying this earphone? I'd really appreciate it if you use the links in this article . It won't cost you extra, yet it will financially support me a bit in my ongoing quest for great affordable audio. <3 Specs: form-factor: in-ear, dimension: 4.72″ x 4.61″ x 1.65″, weight: 7 ounces, charging type: USB type C/wireless chargerTransparency mode quality: The Transparency mode is mediocre. It puts through traffic noise and chatter when you need it, but only when you're not playing music, or playing music up to moderate volume. Cross that level, and the effect is gone. This typically happened when I moved my jaw, while smiling or chewing for instance, and meant I needed to readjust the buds to reestablish an effective in-ear seal. This of course also hampers the earbuds’ ANC ability. Given that noise-cancellation is one of the P3’s strongest suits, it’s frustrating that it’s occasionally negatively impacted by an unstable fit. Specs: in-ear, dimension: 3.15″ x 2.05″ x 1.18″, weight: 2.08 ounces, frequency response: 20 – 20kHz, sensitivity: 92dB SPL, FPC Antenna Return Loss: Typical: -14dB Limit:-12dB, battery-life: 7-hours per a charge/total 40-hours with charge case Customizable EQ – With the Soundcore app, can select between its 22 EG settings, switch to sound modes or personalize your sound profile.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop