Spanked at the Office - 3

Spanked at the Office - 3

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Malaysia: Tengku Azuan Tengku Mohamed, award-winning school headmistress, has already caned several boys in her first three weeks at new school, 2005 A strict, but caring Mommy who spanks her naughty little boy, puts him in pj's,and sends him to bed after he's been naughty

United States: TV news report from April 2011 on a Missouri school district where the paddle (pictured) is in regular use. Mrs.Weltwaay put the detention slips into envelopes at the end of the school day. Then with a stern face told them to go home. Duncan, Samuel, 17, relocated to Ohio from New Orleans school where paddling was familiar form of discipline, 2005 Brunei: school students look at picture supposedly showing the results of a judicial caning, c.2000 Our Gang short subject. Wheezer is spanked by his stepmother after his dog, Pete, comes into the house through his bedroom window.Coulson, Simon, age not stated, English private schoolboy who supports CP, interviewed on TV about being caned, 1996 (also video clip) A posed reconstruction of a child being spanked is shown over a phone interview in French with a psychologist who helped devise the spanking lessons for parents. Thailand: Jocular punishment in which schoolboys are made to cane each other in front of their class. As I walked out I was still very scared about what was going to happen, and, fearing that tears were coming, looked down at the floor as I walked out, but I do remember that I felt fortunate at least inasmuch as it was Mrs Seaton who would be caning me and not the headmaster.

The day flew by because all I did was daydream about various fantasies I wanted to recreate with Mr. Singer. As people started to leave for the day, I was confused to see him, too, in his overcoat. “Adrienne, I’m sorry, you’ll have to pull the files without me, I’ve got a last minute dinner I need to attend.” I couldn’t hide the disappointment in my face, I’m sure he caught it, but I didn’t really care. I was all wound up… for nothing. “Sure thing.” Canada, "the machine" into which prisoners were secured for paddling in Ontario provincial institutions, 1950s (clear computer-generated b/w drawing from the photograph)

Virtual (Phone / Skype)

A North Carolina school district abolishes corporal punishment, though many local parents would have wished it kept. United States: A birthday spanking at a High School in North Carolina causes controversy (May 2014). Part of the spanking is shown. The movie is set in a girl's high school, where the teachers liberally dish out corporal punishment, like beatings, on the students. [15]

I’m going to need you to stay late tonight and pull some records so I can prepare for the DRC meeting tomorrow. United States: TV news report (April 2016) from a school district in Georgia where the rod is not spared. A new report notes that paddling numbers are high in Alabama. A local TV report (Aug 2009) finds differing opinions, and interviews a school superintendent who says many parents support CP.Thailand: A mass caning at a boys' boarding school, which provoked a media storm locally. With news item (2010). Long, Cole, Florida high school senior, paddled "plenty of times", approves of corporal punishment, pictured with principal, 2012 South Korea: trousers-down caning for two soldiers, possibly real but could be a scene from a fictional film

United Kingdom, another juvenile birching bench, completely different design, allegedly from Shropshire TV news report (August 2007) about another Memphis school board town-hall meeting. At this one, not a single speaker from the floor agreed with the Blue Ribbon Plan, under which paddling was abolished. TV news item from Jan 2008 about the paddling of a student. His mother had given permission for the punishment, but then complained when it left marks on his rear. An investigation found there had been no abuse or wrongdoing on the part of the school. Time to leave them, until the next time…Mummy is downstairs, putting the slipper away, until next time. She knows this will not be the last time it will be used, it will probably have just been the first of many. At a Los Angeles high school in 1968, two male students receive a classroom paddling for speaking Spanish.

Couples

Dummy demonstrations or artists' impressions of prison, military, reformatory or slave corporal punishment - Japan: thought to be from the same school, but possibly more recent, another picture of a student being caned with a kendo sword You were sent out of the classroom three times last week, Marling. I am going to give you one stroke of the cane for each time and one extra one, for putting me to this trouble. How many strokes is that?" UK: Boyson, Sir Rhodes, cane-wielding headmaster who became outspokenly

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop