EWA Travel Case Packed, A106 Pro Wireless Mini Bluetooth Speaker with Custom Bass Radiator. IP67 Waterproof, Small But Loud, Portable Speakers for Car, Bike, Outdoors, Shower (Black)

£14.995
FREE Shipping

EWA Travel Case Packed, A106 Pro Wireless Mini Bluetooth Speaker with Custom Bass Radiator. IP67 Waterproof, Small But Loud, Portable Speakers for Car, Bike, Outdoors, Shower (Black)

RRP: £29.99
Price: £14.995
£14.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

So to summarise...the newest IC-25 is a really great cable anyway and seems to release its full potential when partnered with the latest generation of EWA speaker cables. The effect of the upgrade was not as dramatic as the upgrade to LS-80 speaker cable, which was off the scale, but I consider it to be an important upgrade. The LS-25 has wonderfully extended bass. There is a fullness to the timbre, a shape to the way the bass hangs in the air. The warmth of the bass and the powerful projection that goes with it obscures nothing. In fact there feels like there is more 'room' in the music lower down. The extra detail this cable projects into the listening space is experienced as you would in a real performance environment – it is dynamic, unforced and rich in texture. The bass images in the soundstage and presents itself in the most convincing manner I've heard. The detail may be stupendous but it is not analytical; it is simply experienced.

Previously, the biggest pain point of small size speakers was the weakness of the bass performance. In such a tiny space, we needed to add the driver, the battery and all electronic components inside. Besides, through our innovative technology, the EWA A106Pro speaker was equipped with a passive radiator, which is why it released such amazing bass, this needed to fit too. Turning to CD and Kreidler’s European Song, a new electronica album on Bureau B, the low noise aspect of the cable was present once more but so too was the tremendous bass output. The low noise enabling the lower frequencies to add extra focus and weight, giving the bass real heft and a sense of power and weight. Such was the admirable focus, though, that the bass never masked the more delicate synth runs living in the midrange and treble. The bass never bloomed, either, remaining precise and characterful.The higher-end LS-XXV speaker cables are the true implementation of the same technology but are allowed to really stretch, allowing the music to fly in a dynamic fashion, giving the music a supreme focus in the meantime. People do not like complicated technology, thus we gave up needless functions such as a 3.5mm AUX-in, NFC, microphone. And other buttons were also abandoned apart from just one, with an LED indicator. Overall, I’ve really enjoyed my time with these cables and even my wife was commenting that they have made a significant improvement in my system. I looked up the price and even though they are quite a bit more than I have ever spent on speaker cables, I can say that the value is there for what these have done in my system. I can’t imagine spending the same amount of money elsewhere in my system at this point and getting the same performance increase across the board. Full stop. You can now get to the battery, but the entire circuit board is covered with a pile of glue at the terminal. I decided not to try to scrape the glue off to try to remove it. I tested the battery terminal. It measured 3.25v (on the 3.7volt battery). Plugging it in gave me no more voltage.

Elsdon Wonfor Audio – EWA – have produced a new HiFi cable range, designed by Colin Wonfor. So what? Colin Wonfor is both a Chemist and something of a Power Supply design expert. His previous achievements may be too many to list but some of his more interesting ideas aren't that far from you right now: They could be in your computer for instance, your TV, your phone, in that airliner leaving contrails in the sky, and certainly in the ISS orbiting a few miles above your head. Colin has always returned to hhis home comforts though – he is perhaps best known for work in audio design, most notably AC Magnum, Inca Tech, more recently Naim and Tellurium Q.This all sounds like rather bold claims for just a cable. In fact, some might contend that such a review is a stretch even for an amplifier, far less a wire. If that's you, enjoy your freedom and extra pennies, no worries. Offering a performance that troubles much higher priced competitors, this low noise design offers focus, transparency and clarity that affords music a natural flow. CONCLUSION Once the the second generation RCA arrived, it actually sounded identical to the XLR version to me, other than needing volume correction due to the lower output, so I can only conclude that I was not experiencing the XLR effect, but the cable effect. I have decided to use the RCA set on CD as I do swap out between my Roksan Blak and JS upgraded MF A5 (no XLR connection) and to be honest, my Rega vinyl source is my gold standard source, so I have left the XLR there. So who will benefit from the LS-V cables? Those who like their detail with lots of insight, who enjoy the mix being thoroughly searched and exposed but, in more practical terms, those with hi-fi chains that are possibly slightly dull and restrained. Where the mids are a little bit recessed, perhaps? These cables will provide a nudge in the right direction.

There is a lovely warmth about music through the LS-25. Not too much, but glorious in the same way a beautiful vista is enhanced when experienced in gorgeous early morning light. Bottom line, the power converter/charger circuitry inside is what quits, not the battery. This is only after less than 4 months of use. The battery is dated 2020.09.12, so it isn't very old. EWA A107 wireless speaker used an advanced custom speaker unit and metal body, releases powerful sound, and consistently high level of sound, without distortion, the sound from A107 metal speaker were so impressive. Things only got better when I got my LS-80 speaker cable, where the combination of cables was able to shine even more. I honestly cannot fault the sound I am now getting.Hence, instead of offering a touch of compression-like upper mids, the higher frequencies are never constricted with the XXV cables. There is a higher potential in terms of dynamic reach. The cables have greater inherent resources to handle wayward and potentially chaotic frequencies.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop