Engineering Mathematics

Engineering Mathematics

RRP: £49.99
Price: £24.995
£24.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The Foundation section covers mathematics from GCSE onwards to allow for revision and gap-filling, and so means the book can be used for a range of abilities and all levels of access. My 5th edition saw me through two degrees and when I met my wife I noted her engineer step father had a copy of the 4th edition sat on his shelves. That is a good thing: as some say, technical proficiency in maths is key to developing understanding and confidence. A., "A System Approach to the Training of Mathematics to First Year Undergraduate Engineering Students at the Lanchester Polytechnic, Coventry", Journal of the Institute of Mathematics.

Kindly say, the engineering mathematics by stroud k a booth dexter j industrial press inc 2013 7th edition paperback paperback is universally compatible with any devices to read.Revised to meet the needs of the wide range of students beginning engineering courses, the fifth edition of this text has an extended Foundation section including new chapters on graphs, trigonometry, and binomial series and functions. Our donations to The Rainbow Centre have helped provide an education and a safe haven to hundreds of children who live in appalling conditions. Firstly this is a tome not a book (3kg)but it has gotten me through some difficult parts of my modules and expanded my knowledge massively. IhadandstillhaveanexcellentsetofmathsnotesfromhigherandthefirstsemesteroffirstyearthatseemtocovereverythinginthebasicversionofStroud.

There is an Advanced Engineering Mathematics for levels after this which is more expensive, but probably essential too. Applications of vectors to geometry dealing with the vector equations of straight lines and planes are given in the Chapter 7.Hardtoquantifyhow'hard'somethingisgiventhatIstudyatScottishuniversitywhereourfirstyearisintheorymeanttostartafterS5(lowersixthinEnglish/WelshtermsIthink)soobviouslywe'llhavecoveredbeforeentering. Its unique approach takes you through all the mathematics you need in a step-by-step fashion with a wealth of examples and exercises. By using the Web site, you confirm that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop