Mattel Hot Wheels - Loop & Launch Track set (GRW39)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

You get a similar segmented 4-piece orange curve in this set, plus a non-segmented orange curve, and a nice manual car launcher for around 1. I also use the dragstrip without the drop down, because some cars like a Hummer or Offroad truck do not fit beneath the flags and will hit it before getting out of the bay. The set includes one 1:64 scale Hot Wheels® car and makes a great gift for kids aged 4 to 6 years old. If a car has a narrow wheel base, then it's useless because it'll hit the top of this indention and not race correctly.

IMAGINE WHAT YOU COULD DO WITH THE TRACK BUILDER - Mattel

Kids experiment with force and technique as they launch their Hot Wheels® vehicles through the loop and flip onto the landing. I primarily got this because Mattel doesn't sell their old Hot Wheel Track Builder curve piece anymore (a few years ago, it was the white curve labeled as Track Builder set F). The Hot Wheels® Loop Stunt Champion™ is the ultimate in racing and stunting with a dual launcher, dual-track loop, spring-loaded ramp, and adjustable landing cup.

So you might want to consider a replacement flag for this set if you're serious about the hobby, but for children it should be fine.

Hot Wheels Toy Car Track Set Loop Stunt Champion, Dual-Track

The launcher invites multiplayer action or can be used solo to experiment with unconventional stunts. Works great for that, but taking one star off because the first curve after the "launch" mechanism is tricky. This action-packed track set is a stunt lover's dream with a full 360-degree loop, four-speed launcher and a thrilling ring of “fire. The drop down is a good concept, but has it's flaws, and the finish line flag is a good idea, but has it's flaws. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others.Filming the race results I was able to determine that if two cars finish close, which is usually the case, the flag will give the win to the second car. It usually falls to the right, so it's pretty much useless in races as I have to eyeball the winning car.

Hot Wheels Loop Stunt Champion Track Set with Dual-Track Loop

The lights are easy to predict, as you can see them coming down, and, worst of all, the finish line is not good at all. Includes one 1:64 scale Hot Wheels car that fits in the launcher two ways -the traditional back-in as well as horizontally. Of course, we have a pillow propped under the end of the track to create a ramp that sends the cars flying like crazy. I played around with the recommended set up of the track for the purpose of this review, and the car I tested out did seem to stay on the track more often than not, unlike some of the other reviews here. Mon enfant de 4 ans a mis 5 à 6 essais avant de maîtriser le looping et à s'amuser à faire des cascades.Overall, I give it 4 stars for value and my purposes, but it's probably more like 3 stars if I were to rate the "fun" aspect of it as a self-contained play set.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop