Miracle-Gro EverGreen Premium Plus No Rake Moss Remover Lawn Food 5 kg - 50 m2

Miracle-Gro EverGreen Premium Plus No Rake Moss Remover Lawn Food 5 kg - 50 m2

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). If it does not rain for more than a week after application we recommend watering to activate the fertiliser. Iron sulphate will damage some patio slabs, concrete and carpets should it come into contact with them. Lawn moss isn’t just unsightly, it can grow at an incredible rate, and I’ve seen it smother the ground preventing grass from establishing itself.

Miracle-Gro EverGreen Premium Plus No Rake Moss Remover Lawn Food has been specially formulated to have an indirect action against moss. No Rake contains lawn food which lasts for up to 3 months and doesn't leave any staining on pathways or patios. For a visual guide to the correct rate, first spread the recommended amount over a small measured area. Close mowing – in shaded or damp gardens, I’ve found it’s better to cut and strim the grass higher rather than too close to the ground.Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. If it does not rain for more than a week after application, we recommend watering to activate the fertiliser. Miracle-Gro Evergreen Premium Plus - No Rake Moss Remover Lawn Food is such an easy and convenient product. It helps prevent moss regrowth and increases soil fertility with 3 months feed and guarantees greener grass in 7 days. Moss does not need to be raked due to naturally occuring bacteria 'eating' the dead moss after treatment.

Viano’s MO Bacter is my favourite lawn moss killer and for good reason; it’s one of only a handful of moss treatment products where you don’t need to rake out the dead moss after applying the product. Treatment will not scorch grass when applied as directed, nor stain paths, patios, terraces, concrete or clothing.

You are reminded of the following legal requirements relating to the purchase and use of professional pesticides. years ago I treated a nasty moss infestation on a lawn with harsh chemicals (iron sulphate) that left the lawn black and unnattractve.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop