Household Products 32322 Lenor, Yellow

Household Products 32322 Lenor, Yellow

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

A unique floriental fragrance combining soft powdery floral notes of poppy and heliotrope, with mouthwatering nuances of fig, vanilla and tonka bean, alongside hints of earthy orris and musk. PULP FRICTION Following on from that, I bought some Ariel Colour & Style pods the other day, despite having a few regular ones left over, and they are both exactly the same! Same colour (normally the colour variants have a purple liquid as the base whilst the normal ones are green), same smell and they both list Optical Brighteners in the ingredients! Will have to try Spring Awakening next! The 83 wash bottle does have a slightly less strong smell than the normal one which is good. Nearly got an SA today but held off because I still love the Summer Breeze. When I went to get a bottle of 83 wash SB from B&M's the other day, they had both the old 116 wash and new 83 wash for the same price. Could imagine that would confuse some people! I haven't bought any Lenor for a couple of months (have a massive bottle of the yellow and 2 big bottles of the blue).

I know calcium affects absorption of Levo, but i would be very surprised if there was enough calcium in bottled water to make a measurable difference. When drying an average size load of laundry, you are advised to use one sheet. However, some users have noted that they think using two sheets is better because this ensures that the washing is softer and fragrant for longer. I saw in a post of hers that she said she will buy any biological powder, but the one she buys depends on which one is on offer. It must be interesting to work in the laundry sections of either Unilever or P&G, testing out new formulas, fragrances, stain removal capabilities etc.

A rich mouthwatering milk cookie fragrance smoothed by vanilla pod and hints of creamy coconut, white chocolate and a whisper of fresh candyfloss. BAM-BOO I have a UK Superking bed, which is a US King Size, it was just 10x easier to shop for bedding in America than here. Daz has changed (and it now is very close to USA Tide, but not ORIGINAL Tide scent, to me, it's closer to Tide Clean Breeze).

Similar in scent to a fragrance by a lush bath and body product company in the US; With similar notes of soothing lavender, with tonka beans and a hint of ylang ylang. SUNKISSED FIG & DEWBERRY In addition to this, Lenor Spring Awakening Fabric Tumble Dryer Sheets are also part of a larger group of cleaning products that come with the same scent. A rich sensual floral fragrance with powdery soft top notes of rose otto and warming nuances of sweet magnolia. Elements of soft lily and carnation are also present supported by a pillow soft base of rich soothing, sandalwood, orchid, musk and amber. SILHOUETTE AT NIGHT

A fruity fragrance of coconut and melon, enhanced with lime zest and notes of lychee. COCO SANDALWOOD Similar in scent to Parma Violet sweets. A powdery floral accord opening with delicate green and violet flower leading to a heart of parma violet supported by heliotrope on a base of iris with a hint of vanilla and powdered violet. PARTY TIME A beautiful soothing scent of coconut milk and lime, with lavender and eucalyptus on a delicate base of moss, pine and vanilla bean. LAVENDER BELLINI Agreed the Bold pearls are good, they've surprised me also with their stain removing power and the ability to leave everything really soft. A fondant aroma of delicate edible blossoms frosted with sugar crystals on sweet vanilla icing. SUMMER BREEZE

A fun fizzy fruity fragrance of cherries, pineapple, rhubarb, strawberry, peach, berries and almond supported by sweet juicy citrus notes of orange and lime along with clove, sugar and vanilla. CHRISTMAS EVE A freshly baked gingerbread aroma opening with top notes of rich warm spicy ginger blended with mouthwatering notes of cinnamon, orange, buttery biscuit and a whisper of sweet sugary vanilla. GLORY An intense woody accord with cedar patchouli vetivert and pine with herbal touches of lavender and rosemary along with smoky incense labdanum and sensual amber. DAFFODIL & VANILLA FLOWER I'm really sorry but I can't remember the model of Hotpoint. I bought a washer and dishwasher in the same colour and both were a complete shambles! The washer was so violent on spin that sparks flew off the door glass as the drum hit it, and the dishwasher blew all the electrics! I don't think I had either for longer than a few months. The Hotpoint did have an induction motor. I think it was a 1600 spin. I don't think it had a jetsystem type thingeee? I think the colour was Satin Aluminium? Basically a kind of Matt Silver. Very fetching to look at, but honestly a POS.A floral woody musk fragrance with top notes of freesia, violet & orange leading to a heart of iris, jasmine & mimosa and a base of musk, ambroxan & sandalwood. JOOWP Completely agree on the Gels making a mess, they have made some right messes in their time with me, I had the pull the lids off and wash them. What I have done now is I have taken the dosing caps off and store the bottles "upside down" so they can't leak. They just don't close properly - especially when they start to become half empty and the bottle becomes mis-shapen from the squeezing.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop