Mr. Masters (Mr. Series Book 1)

Mr. Masters (Mr. Series Book 1)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

A cheater asshole hero who cheats on his wife, on the OW with the heroine, a hero who’s an asshole to the heroine and treats her like his dirty little secret and his whore? So it's been five years since the wife dies and in comes his sexy young nanny,Sparks fly, they try to hide it but eventually give in. This author really intrigues me with her writing and while this story isn't necessarily a safe read for some readers and probably a few of my goodreads friends. If your evil daughter comes near Willow again, I will have her charged by the police for harassment and assault.

OW/OM drama: Yes The H has many soccer moms that flirt with him and a coworker that flirts with him that causes some drama for the couple. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. This is the boss/nanny romance you need in your life and it was great to see the characters all grow together.Obviously the chemistry between Julian and Bree was off the charts and the SEX scenes seriously rocked.

We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others.The kids were the spawn of the devil and I spied through a window and caught him doing something obscene. He didn't keep a mistress, nope he hired multiple high end prostitutes to give him what he wasn't getting at home. She was a total idiot when it came to the gigantic asshole that was Mr Masters because she continuously forgave him over and over again. Having said that, I was shocked, though, when they did sexual things under the blanket a few times while they were watching TV with the children – that was gross in my opinion! But anyhoodle, had the character’s emotional journeys been stronger, I could have seen this working, even with the alphahole.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop