Blood+ Volume 2 (Manga)

Blood+ Volume 2 (Manga)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Feeling unsettled about the future, high school student Ryouhei Arisu often escapes the reality of life. After hanging out at a bar, Arisu and his best friends, Daikichi Karube and Chouta Segawa, wait for the first train to arrive in the morning. Suddenly, a colorful array of fireworks set off in the sky, and an enormous blinding firework renders them unconscious.

However due to my communcation impairment I have a gloomy aura, and after being in the normie group day in day out, Thus we have feelings we cannot tell each other, friendship or a romantic relationship, we're presenting each other the goods about them and put them into practice to see what kind of relationship works best for us. During that time I accidentally met the top student of our school, perfect in face and figure unrivaled in sword and pen, our school's best high school girl, Mai Odzuka, and we found in each other someone who we could open up to and talk about our own troubles.

Comment

Longing to be a normie, I, Renako Amaori, am finally making my high school debut after working so hard for it.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop