Funko POP! and Buddy: the Sopranos - Tony In Robe With Duck - Amazon Exclusive - Collectable Vinyl Figure - Gift Idea - Official Merchandise - Toys for Kids & Adults - TV Fans

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Funko POP! and Buddy: the Sopranos - Tony In Robe With Duck - Amazon Exclusive - Collectable Vinyl Figure - Gift Idea - Official Merchandise - Toys for Kids & Adults - TV Fans

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The brand new “Sopranos” Funko Pop collection includes everyone’s favorite New Jersey mobsters: Tony and Carmela Soprano, Silvio, Paulie and Christopher.

The Sopranos may have run its course on TV, but five of the show’s fan-favorite characters are being immortalized in classic Funko Pop fashion. Two versions of Tony are to be made available, with Carmella, Silvio, Christopher Moltisanti, and Paulie Walnuts, aka Paulie Gualtieri, also up for grabs. Here’s when the Sopranos Funko Pop figures are going on sale, and where you can buy them from. When is The Sopranos Funko Pops release date? Before he entered the writing profession, Gualtieri was a criminal who, according to the Los Angeles Times, had more arrests than jobs in the field.

Funko Pop The Sopranos Checklist

The show was praised for its writing, acting, and direction and won numerous awards, including the Emmy Award for Outstanding Drama Series. In a career I can describe as homogeneous, he played some mafia figure more than forty times, sporadically altering with a corrupt cop.

Before giving life and soul to Paulie “Walnuts” Gualtieri, Sirico led a life worryingly similar to the characters he would play so much throughout his career.The long-awaited Sopranos Funko pops are finally coming, and fans of the show can’t wait to get their hands on them. Paulie Gualtieri is one of the most iconic characters in The Sopranos. He’s a tough guy with a heart of gold, and his unique brand of humor has made him a fan favorite.

Hey there, I'm Princess. I’m an annual comic con attendee, Star Wars-loving, and collector freak. My mission is simple: To bring cool geeky news and content and share my passion with the rest of the world. The Sopranos is often hailed as one of the greatest TV shows of all time, and it’s not hard to see why. He’s also an expert in the art of dirty jokes. Whether he’s getting into arguments with anyone or making crude comments about women, Paulie is always entertaining. But that’s all part of the show’s appeal. It’s a dark and dangerous world, and The Sopranos brings us right into the middle of it. And despite his often-questionable decision-making, you can’t help but root for him. After all, he’s just trying his best in a complicated world.

Funko Pop The Sopranos Figures Gallery

The American television fiction series The Sopranos premiered on the HBO cable channel on January 10, 1999, and became a big hit right away.

In an interview with Larry King, he said, “I don’t feel bad about it, Larry. I pay the rent and mortgage.” Of course, that's just the tip of the iceberg for the large cast, which offers many possibilities for future Funko Pop The Sopranos releases. Of course, The Sopranos is also notorious for its brutal violence, explicit language, and a general aura of menace. This highly detailed, handmade model makes an incredible gift for any fan of the hit series. This specific diorama showcases one of the most memorable scenes from the show, featuring a failed hit and an accidental seatbelt-related death during a dramatic drive-by.

Where can I buy The Sopranos Funko Pops?

The show was created by David Chase and starred James Gandolfini as Tony Soprano, a middle-aged man who struggles to balance his home life with his role as the head of a New Jersey Mafia family. During a visit by a group of ex-convict actors, Sirico gained interest in acting, enrolling in classes and starting his trial in the show-business world upon his release. There’s Tony Soprano, of course, as well as his wife, Carmela. Other cast members include Paulie Walnuts, Christopher Moltisanti, and Silvio Dante. It’s been more than 20 years since Tony Soprano walked into his therapist’s office for the first time and changed television forever. But the lasting impact of the show hasn’t wavered in the years since: most diehard fans have rewatched the series at least two times over, and now Funko Pop has released a brand new “ Sopranos” collection that includes adorable miniaturized versions of everyone’s favorite mobsters. The show’s deep exploration of family, loyalty, and morality is endlessly fascinating, and the nuanced performances by the cast are nothing short of brilliant.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop