Electra TDC7100W 7Kg Condenser Tumble Dryer - White - B Rated

Electra TDC7100W 7Kg Condenser Tumble Dryer - White - B Rated

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Delivery is “threshold only” meaning that the item will be brought inside the entrance of the property however installation/removal of old appliance are not included within our standard/economy service. Dry your cottons and synthetics in one load with mix easydry - dry your cottons and synthetics together in one cycle with the mix easydry programme. mixed loads will be dried evenly and efficiently without compromising on results, which means less separating and sorting, and more time for you. My dryer keeps flashing two lights (dry level) I’ve cleaned both filters and it’s still won’t work what can I do to fix ? Also I've seen a fee post rhe same faults but nobody seems to be answering the questions on of theybhave managed to fix the problem or not , What is the difference in usage between a washer-dryer and a separate washing machine and dryer? Verified

Electra User Manuals Download | ManualsLib Electra User Manuals Download | ManualsLib

When buying Condenser Tumble Dryers you should firstly think about the brand that you’re buying. In fact we often recommend that before you get into the detail of choosing a product, you should firstly spend some time researching the various brands. It’s also worth considering writing up your own list of brands that you’d be happy to buy. Home > Household appliances > Dryers > Electra Dryers > Electra TDC9112W Dryer Manual Electra TDC9112W Dryer Dry on your time with delay start - dry laundry on your schedule with the delay start function. set a time on the machine and the cycle will automatically begin when you want it to – even if you're not home. this convenient setting makes it easier to dry your fabrics when it suits you.Creases reduced with easyiron - the easyiron programme means you don't have to spend as much time ironing after your clothes come out the drum. the reverse tumble action keeps clothes moving freely, preventing them from tangling – reducing creases and drying everything evenly. This Electra TDC7100W is a 7kg sensor controlled condenser dryer, with the option to also use a timer. Save energy and time, with autoadjust - the autoadjust function uses clever sensors, inside the drum, to understand how damp your clothes are. it then decides the ideal length of the cycle, so your clothes always receive the perfect amount of care. saving you both time and energy. I have a tumble dryer TDC9112S can you tell me which are the low heat settings please (for the symbol that’s a square with a circle and one dot!) I do t wa t to shrink anything lol

Electra TDC7100S 7Kg Condenser Tumble Dryer - Silver - B Electra TDC7100S 7Kg Condenser Tumble Dryer - Silver - B

Anyone resolve this issue? Mines stopped drying after a few seconds and the top 2 left lights flashing - have emptied the drawer (which was only slightly full) and the filters which I do regularly but it won’t start now! Home > Household appliances > Dryers > Electra Dryers > Electra TDC7100W Dryer Manual Electra TDC7100W Dryer Turned my dryer on today and it sounds like a plane taking off and a slight smell of burning, the drum is still turning. Is it worth repairing or just replaceAlthough we then thought we shouldn’t just look at all Electra products, instead we should be looking at only their products that fall within the Condenser Tumble Dryers category. Average price of Electra Condenser Tumble Dryers Why is de drum of my dryer larger than that of my washing machine, even though they have the same capacity? Verified Replace your ELECTRA tumble dryer's broken, damaged, shreaded or missing drum drive belt with this quality replacement spare part from TDSpares.

Electra Dryers - Manuals - Manuall Manuals for Electra Dryers - Manuals - Manuall

My tumble dryer keeps switching off and the water tank apparently needs emptied, everything has been cleaned/emptied and still happening. Anybody any idea why? This is only a week old The biggest advantage of a washer-dryer is that it takes less space. However, a separate dryer will be able to dry more than a washer-dryer. A washer-dryer also uses relatively more energy and requires more time. Our standard free delivery on large appliances is a 3 – 5 working day economy service, therefore the delivery day will be dictated by area and may not be flexible or changeable. We are unable to ship large appliances to Ireland, Scotland or Wales at present and can ship to mainland England only. I don't understand what the DRYING LEVELS mean on the control panel, the i ii iii , is it 'i' cool, ii warm, iii hot.?

Material is another great specification to help you determine if a product is likely to be good quality and durable. Hi. Can anyone offer any advice please? A orange light appear just above where it states 3h. 6h . 9h. Its flashes then the dyer stops and when opening the door the clothes are super hot but not dry. Anyone experiencing the same? Hello I have had my dryer for a few years now and can't find the instructions. When I go to put my dryer on I get two amber lights lash above the dry level and next to 3h and 9h we can cleaned it all and still doesn't work was wondering could you possible help We then wanted to look to see how that compared to other products in the Condenser Tumble Dryers category. The average review score of all Condenser Tumble Dryers is 4.7 / 5. After that we thought it would be interesting to know, of the 72 products how many were more expensive and how many were cheaper than Electra TDC7100W 7Kg Condenser Tumble Dryer. We learned that 66 products cost more than and 0 cost less. What is the average price of Electra products?

Condenser Tumble Dryers of 2023 - Best Reviews Guide Top 10 Condenser Tumble Dryers of 2023 - Best Reviews Guide

My dryer was working fine but now it starts flashing 3 lights and beeping and then stops working. Cleaned all filters but still does it. Anyone got any ideas?

In a condenser dryer the condensed water vapour is drained and collected in an internal reservoir. In a vented dryer the hot, moist air is drained through a hose, for example out of a window. A vented dryer is cheaper to use than a condenser dryer There is no display to show you how long your programme has left until it finishes, but there are progress indicator lights which will inform you at what stage of the cycle the programme is currently in and when the cycle is finished a buzzer will sound to let you know. You can even set a time delay so you can dry at a time more convenient for you.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop