Untying the Knot

Untying the Knot

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

You can either find my head buried in my Kindle, listening to inspiring heart ripping music or typing away on the computer twisting and turning the lives of my characters while driving my readers crazy with anticipation. The t

Meghan Quinn is an USA Today Bestselling author, adoptive mother, wife, and lover of peanut butter. She brings her readers the perfect blend of humor, heat, and heart in each of the books that she writes. year separation (but they weren’t together before he got called to the big leagues)H slept around and dated other women but still thought of the h 🙄🙄. No concrete info on the h’s sex life, but it seems like she was sleeping around/wasn’t celibate but we don’t know 😏 Yes, the former third baseman for the Chicago Bobbies and absolute heart throb of the Windy City. That Ryot Bisley. Just read Kiss and Don’t Tell and really loved it and all the characters. Is there any chance this might become a series, so we get to see the other players get their happy ever afters. Reply H is JP and can’t stand thinking of the h being with other men while they’re in the middle of their divorceHer mom trauma. Maybe it was too much. The mom was definitely a big b but I would have like that it wasn’t that much of an antagonist. It’s not a super big deal but there was no room with what she said/ her interactions to make everyone know she was evil. What I’m trying to say is, it was too much in your face. She said horrible things in front of h’s dad and H. Which brings me to the next point. The real villain. I don’t think I have ever been tortured by a Meghan Quinn book quite like Untying the Knot. A relationship on the brink of death is always a hard read, but she really put me through some stuff with this one. I kept having to take emotional breaks while at the same time couldn’t put it down. My heart broke for Myla and Ryot over and over again. I somehow loved and hated them both. I was a freaking mess while reading this book. the angst. Oh. Man. This was had a looooot of topics that could be triggering. These are two people who’ve endured a lot, but Myla definitely experienced more than anyone ever should (unfortunately). But I loooved that Ryot was there for her when she needed him (even after he messes up… both times). the pranks🤣🤣. Listen. I know this isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, but I found these to be hilarious. Sure. Immature, but I don’t even care 🤣😅. With the seriousness of all the topics in this book, I needed the levity. The picture frames, batteries, eclairs, biking to the store, vinyl records, even some memories made me smile

I finished the billionaire series and the Brentwood boys. Is there a book with Penn’s story? One with Banner’s story? I’ve googled but yet to find a list of the stories with the lead characters, someone please make one!!! (Untying the knot:ryot & myla; so not meant to be:Kelsey &JP; etc) Reply The idea that people don’t “see” their spouse anymore as marriages go on is accurate, and I think I really connected to that story and even the heroine. Myla was the biggest reason this book got a 3.5-star rating from me. I was really excited about reading this marriage in trouble book especially since it doesn't include any form of cheating, but she was just really immature at times, and I couldn't understand WHY. The only thing that saved this book from having a worse rating was Ryot and his absolute devotion to her and never wavering. His attempt to save a marriage I think he should of let died was cute but also stupid lol I enjoyed reading about the Kane brothers and look forward to breakers story but while waiting I came across u tying the knot. Will we be getting a story about Banner and Kenzie? Reply Have you been curious to know if Knox, Carson, Jason, Cory, Maddox, Lincoln, Holt, or Walker is your true match? Well take the quiz and find out! ⭐⭐

Publication Order of Getting Lucky Books

The third time . . . well, that was a game changer. His smile captured me, his teasing charmed me, and his touches excited me. clarification on their 4 year separation, more specifically, how many people SHE was with 😑. I’m NOT a fan of a separation, especially when the H isn’t celibate 😐. Here, we find out in the 4 years they’re separated, he got AROUND. While she wasn’t pining or celibate, we don’t really know much 😒. We were in his head when this was mentioned, so I needed to be in HER head to find out more 😐. He's too focused on work, it's been 12yrs since they married, not paying enough attention to her blah blah blah....

The first time I ran into him, he was grumpy, a horrific host, and left me on his sofa with nothing but a nylon baseball flag to use as a blanket. USA Today Bestselling Author, wife, adoptive mother, and peanut butter lover. Author of romantic comedies and contemporary romance, Meghan Quinn brings readers the perfect combination of heart, humor, and heat in every book. Yes, the former third baseman for the Chicago Bobbies and absolute heart throb of the Windy City. That Ryot Bisley. the side characters 🥹. Although this is a standalone, I enjoyed it even more because I’ve read other books in the series. It’s always nice to revisit other MCs HEAs 🥰. Obviously, Nichole was my next favorite character (she IS Myla’s best friend. Good thing too). She’s like the momma bear Myla needed in her life 🥹❤️When I think of Ms Quinn, I think of outrageous humor and awesome banter. While I definitely got that, she hit me with an emotional roller coaster and had me laughing one minute and unexpectedly sobbing, breaking my dang heart the next. The feels and the emotions I went through during this book was so much more than I anticipated.

Brady meets Jane, and is instantly attracted to her inner sex kitten and innocence, however the last thing she wants is to get thrown into another relationship with this publicly known man-whore. Especially not after she got her heart broken so horribly. Brady makes it a mission to win Jane over and make her see him like he truly is, not how the media views him. It is not that easy, though. Spring training, ex’s, wedding plans, old friends from college, gossip magazines and the paparazzi appear to keep getting in the way of his goal to earn her heart. Meghan can be found listening to inspiring, heart rippng music, with her head buried in her Kindle, or typing on her computer, turning and twisting the lives of her characters as she drives her readers crazy with anticipation.

Publication Order of Brentwood Boys Books

No, unless your 11/12 year old swears a lot and is sexually active. I’d say these are for adults only. Reply Meghan writes the “Stroked” series, the “Dating by Numbers” series, the “Love and Sports” series, the “Binghamton” series, the “Jett Girl” series, and the “Hot-Lanta” series, as well as some stand alone novels. She writes romance and romantic suspense novels. I tried, but Myla was a horrible character. She threw a tantrum over not being the center of Ryot's entire universe. She's A thirty something year old woman, or is supposed to be, yet she acts like a selfish child.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop