Potega podswiadomosci

Potega podswiadomosci

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

As I mentioned the book is full of such anecdotes. And in every single one of those anecdotes the person's life changes or they get what they want.

The subconscious mind of the universe is one, wait what!? No! It's your own actions that are caused as a result of the subconscious or maybe even the conscious decisions towards a goal that makes things come to pass and not others'. There's also too much reference to the Bible and Biblical quotes for my liking. No offence to those who believe in God but some of things just don't set well with me. Though I do agree with some of the scientific concepts and methods mentioned. That being said, the overall delivery of the book was a bit off. It's heavily religious, with plenty of references to God and bible verses. The chapter on marriage was a bit of a tough one for me because it's all about praying with your husband/wife and there's zero consideration of atypical unions. That bothered me a lot, particularly with our country set to vote to give homosexuals the same marriage rights as heterosexuals. It's pretty important to me that their rights be recognised by society, so this chapter was a bit of salt in the wound. The power of your subconscious mind, as is clear from the title, dwells on the importance of one's consciousness and its power to heal, create and make one's life better. The power of positive affirmations and optimal thinking, and how it can work wonders in practical life where one might find themselves going through hard times on more occasions than once.The awareness of intention, beliefs, what we say and feel toward ourselves and others is of the greatest importance and is often the difference between success and failure. I read this book and it was only the beginning. Many of Dr. Murphy's books have been compiled posthumously through Hay House and they are all very helpful and wise in the teachings, including subjects such as being successful and prosperous.

The only solution to everything according to this book is to leave it to god or as is so conveniently called "the subconscious mind" in this book. This book feels like the writer's trying to explain religion in a scientific way without actually giving any scientific explanations and/or even defying the laws of medicine at places! The basic idea put forth in this book is that your subconscious mind has infinite power and as you shall think will be done unto you. It all depends on your thinking and thought process. For example, if you think you're going fail a certain test, your subconscious mind will do everything to make it true. So in the end you're bound to fail due to your constant negative thinking and fear. I love the concept of using your imagination to change your life. It makes a lot of sense to me and appeals to the creative me. One of my favourite literature quotes is, 'I like them to talk nonsense. That is man's one privilege over all creation.' I love that there is no limit to what our minds can do. And to harness that power to alter one's life for the better is a truly inspiring idea. I'm still confused how should I rate this book. I don't read non-fiction much. This book had intrigued me from a psychological point of view.Murphy was born in Ireland, the son of a private boy's school headmaster and raised a Roman Catholic. He studied for the priesthood and joined the Jesuits. In his twenties, an experience with healing prayer led him to leave the Jesuits and move to the United States, where he became a pharmacist in New York (having a degree in chemistry by that time). Here he attended the Church of the Healing Christ (part of the Church of Divine Science), where Emmet Fox had become minister in 1931. While I respect the contents of this book abiding to the faith or beliefs of people and while I don't mean to refute it, I just feel this book is a little absurd and does nothing except make you lazy. Believing is good, it is the stepping stone to progress but that's not just it.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop