Bringers of the Dawn: Teachings from the Pleiadians

Bringers of the Dawn: Teachings from the Pleiadians

RRP: £11.99
Price: £5.995
£5.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Being a very materialistic planet means that if you are not particularly interested in money, huge properties, and loads of possessions then you don't necessarily fit into the mainstream society which dictates we must have ALL the stuff to validate our existence. Despite all that, its authors do not claim to have ultimate knowledge, but that they are seekers also. Master storytellers and humorists, they advise us to become media free, to work in teams, and to eliminate the words ""should"" and ""try"" from our vocabularies. I was in the middle of reading this book when I realized I had read another book by this author, Family of Light in January 2015. Barbara Marciniak paved the way in understanding Pleiadians and their purpose for being here and existing on earth and within us.

It confused me when it claimed (again and again and again) that humans originally had 12 strands of DNA and needed to strive to achieve that alignment again (is there a DNA Alignment for Dummies book? It turns out, there are a lot of people out there who not only love Pleiadians, but identify with them personally, and on a spiritual level. I admit, I was only a freshman in high school, so I may have missed it and/or been blissfully unaware of such an event. Bringers of the Dawn points out a creative and positive way to turn on our inner light and underlines the principle of commitment to spiritual growth, which leads to the reclaiming of our natural power in any situation. However, she also mentions that those reading this book are likely doing so because they are a part of the Family of Light.Honestly, this really does have some interesting concepts, like living your life as you best see fit outside of the constraints of "acceptable convention. I am now reading this in 2014 and nothing insane has happened so just beware of this crazy notion of things getting bad if you don't "hurry up". There’s too much repetition for my liking, so I can’t really rate it higher, but I rounded up to three stars for the sheer creativity and overall positive message. The messages contained within are important and vital for those who will be guided to read this phenomenal book. Quick side note; I recently watched Everything Everywhere All at Once, and there were some striking similarities with this book in terms of Barbara’s thoughts on spirituality.

We learn how to go beyond fear, how the original human was a magnificent being with twelve strands of DNA and twelve chakra centers, and who our "gods" are. if I compare my goals (which I've written out on paper in my journals before I've read this) with the mission of the Bringers of the Dawn.Darryl Anka, channel for "Bashar" "Bringers of the Dawn offers key teachings about the original records of the Earth that are filled with power, love, and clear intention about how to participate in the magnificent new time of birthing the original genius of our planet. Oh and to the other reviewer who had seen 22 everywhere before reading this I had been too, which made me want to read this book so much more when I saw your review so thank you. All the significant images, buildings, objects, and myths are all much larger than it seems but its all symbols to something bigger and greater.

If, however, you are experiencing a little resistance or know your current belief systems will be challenged with a book like this, I still think you should read it, but now may not be the best time. Barbara Hand Clow, author of Heart of the Christos: Starseeding from the Pleiades BARBARA MARCINIAK is an internationally known trance channel from North Carolina. NEW CONSCIOUSNESS / CHANNELING "Step forward as a member of the Family of Light; have the courage in all the days you walk this planet to live that light and to share that light with all you encounter.I don't really know how this book ended up on my to-read shelf or in my hands (The alien "authors" would say that it's because I'm a member of the Family of Light who was drawn to it. However, at the time I was caught up in the New Age nonsense and in my naivety I began following a person who could be thought of as a cult 'leader'. Help them if they need it but never force others to do things a certain way just because you believe it to be the right way. If something does not honor life and does not honor Earth, you can bet it is going to fall, and it is going to fall big time” (pg 89). If you are the kind of person who questions their past and reason for being here on earth this is exactly that kind of book to help you.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop