Baby Casting Kit to Make 3D Hand and Foot Plaster Casts by BabyRice (Pewter)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

These kits are packaged into a box making it a perfect keepsake gift for a new baby, a perfect twins gift or a Christening gift, Naming Day ceremony gift, Baby Shower gift and so on.

You will see it changing from yellow to red colour and back to yellow colour, which shows the mould has set. After a mess up on my part Carl went out of his way to assist me in getting the right solution for what I needed. We made a replica of my 4 day old daughter’s hands and feet and it will be a treasure we will keep for the rest of her life. A very thoughtful keepsake gift that will enable new parents to capture a most precious and special time of their baby's life.Our pregnant belly casting kit will capture your pregnant self, you can hang your finished cast on the wall and inform little one to be where their first home was with our Belly Plaster Casting Kit! Our 3d mould kits serve as an extraordinary gift for any family, marking milestones, engagements, weddings, or any other occasion. Whether you are looking for a belly casting kit, a baby casting kit for a baby shower gift, a 3D casting kit to capture your pet’s paw, or casting supplies for your next craft project, we’ve got the tools you need. Whether you're looking for a baby hand and foot casting kit, a family hand casting kit, a couples hand casting kit or alginate and plaster casting materials, you are at the right place.

absolutely amazing service, I was under a deadline to complete a very unique mould of a hand for a end of year trophy.Full information is provided in the instructions that are included in this great value Large Baby Casting Kit. Our 3D baby casting kit in a larger size is a great option if you would like to make numerous hand and foot casts of your newborn baby, or would like to make 3D hands and feet castings of a baby older than 1 year, or want to make casts of toddlers and young children. The cast cost me more in the end but not wanting to be defeated, I practised to capture the impressions. At Kairos-Moulds, we prioritize the use of laboratory-grade casting materials, ensuring utmost safety and non-toxicity.

Since 2000 Babyprints has grown into the UK’s leading brand with Babyprints businesses across the UK, in Scotland, Ireland and Wales, even abroad. Since then we have expanded our range to include 3D casting kits for all ages and including our beloved pets, deep shadow box display frames, engraved plaques and display plinths, soft clay imprint kits, super easy inkless hand and footprint kits for little hand and footprints, fingerprints and dog paw prints, personalised handprint, fingerprint and footprint jewellery and loads of other unique and wonderful keepsake gifts.We also provide you with a detailed step by step instruction manual to help you with the casting process. Our Belli-licious Pregnant Belly Casting Kit is a wonderful way of capturing your gorgeous pregnant form by way of belly plaster casting. Your feedback serves as a vital guide in our ongoing pursuit of excellence, ensuring that we continue to deliver the exceptional service you deserve.

My friend then added a photo to Facebook and before I knew it people were contacting me to do theirs. I started Baby casting co in 2010 when I had my first daughter as my sister in law had a cast of her baby and spent a fortune on it – I loved it.These freestanding sculptures offer a tangible connection that can be held and cherished for eternity. BabyRice 3D casting materials can be purchased separately, find them on our 3D Life Casting Kit Refills page.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop