PURITO Cica Clearing BB Cream #21 Light Beige 1 fl.oz / 30ml, Vegan bb cream, foundation, cruelty free

£1.41
FREE Shipping

PURITO Cica Clearing BB Cream #21 Light Beige 1 fl.oz / 30ml, Vegan bb cream, foundation, cruelty free

RRP: £2.82
Price: £1.41
£1.41 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This will depend on your preference and how much coverage you want. It can either be applied using your fingers or a beauty sponge. I recommend to experiment with different ways of application to see how it looks best for you. This BB cream provides a natural and radiant finish, and strengthens the skin barrier.It gently absorbs into the skin and has a long-lasting formula.This product does not contain artificial fragrances, essential oils, and harmful ingredients, which can cause irritation, making it great for people with all skin types including sensitive skin. PURITO Cica Clearing BB Cream My thought on PURITO Cica Clearing BB Cream The gentle ingredient is known to be a superstar when it comes to hydration. It helps to strengthen the skin barrier and protect it from external stressors. Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Adenosine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tocopherol, Madecassoside, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid Aceasta ofera o acoperire naturalapentru a corecta si estompa aspectul tonului neuniform al pielii, prevenind in acelasi timpincarcarea porilor si aparita cosurilor. Este formulata cu extract CICA hidratant si Niacinamidepentru a intari bariera pielii si a olasa hidratata.

Niacinamide, Hydrogenated Poly(C6-14 Olefin), Zinc Oxide, Mica (CI 77019), Sodium Chloride, Zinc Stearate, Dextrin Palmitate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Caprylyl Glycol, Formulated with moisturizing CICA extracts to strengthen the skin barrier and leave the skin moisturized. Niacinamidele sunt un ingredient benefic tuturor tipurilor de piele, extractul de centella asiatica are rol reparator si protector, mixul de ingrediente naturale previne incarcarea porilor si aparita cosurilor.Purito Cica Clearing BB Cream does contain sun screen but you should always add a layer of sunscreen anyway simple due to that the amount in the BB cream is not enough protection. Water, Titanium dioxide (UV filters), Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate (UV filters), Cyclopentasiloxane (emollient), Butylene glycol (humectants), Ethylhexyl salicylate (UV filters), Cyclohexasiloxane (emollient), Lauryl Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone (skin-conditioning agents), Niacinamide (brightening), Hydrogenated (C6-14 Olefin) (emollient), Zinc oxide (UV filters), mica (color stabilizers), Sodium chloride (viscosity increasing agents), Zinc stearate (color stabilizers), Dextrin Palmitate (viscosity increasing agents), Disteardimonium Hectorite (color stabilizers), Sorbitan Oleate (emulsifiers), Centella Asiatica Extract (strengthens skin barrier), Madecassic Acid (strengthens skin barrier), Asiaticoside (strengthens skin barrier), Asiatic Acid (strengthens skin barrier), ka Frill glycol (emollient), Triethoxycaprylylsilane (color stabilizers), Aluminium hydroxide (skin protectants), Allantoin (skin-conditioning agents), Panthenol (strengthens skin barrier), Glycerin (humectants), Caprylhydroxamic acid (product stabilizers), Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolyme (viscosity increasing agents), Adenosine (improves wrinkles), 1, 2-Hexanediol (stabilizers), Tocopherol (antioxidants), Iron Oxides (CI 77492) (colorants), Iron Oxides (CI 77491) (colorants), Iron Oxides (CI 77499) (colorants) PURITO Cica Clearing BB Cream Description

The shades I have are different so I cannot compare them, but I have swatched the Purito bb cream in number 21 before and I have to say it’s a bit more gray than the Missha #21 and a tad bit darker, but the difference is not that obvious when applied on the face. I still slightly prefer the Missha in #21 as it suits my skin tone best. If you’re looking to incorporate a BB Cream into your routine, I suggest trying out PURITO Snail Clearing BB Cream since it doesn’t just provide temporary benefits like regular makeup—and indeed, it isn’t as good at concealing as it is at benefiting your skin in other ways. It’s actually formulated to be a quality moisturizer that contains anti-aging ingredients like snail secretion filtrate and adenosine, so in my opinion, this product seems more like a tinted moisturizer than a BB cream. Related posts The BB cream has light to medium coverage and it is buildable. I do prefer this coverage because the main thing I look for is a product to even out my skin tone. If you are looking for really full coverage I would not go for this one. I’m Ledia and I’m very passionate about everything skincare. I created this blog to share my thoughts and experience with many amazing and not so great products out there, hoping to help you make better decisions regarding your skin.It does contain fragrance (though the company has stated that it is committed to excluding “synthetic” fragrances from its products, so I assume that it comes from some sort of natural source). The fragrance is pretty light, and reminds me of something a distinguished, middle-aged lady might smell like at afternoon tea. It’s not citrusy at all, maybe slightly floral. Beneficial ingredients Mica, Hydrogenated C6-14 Olefin Polymers, Niacinamide, Zinc Oxide, Sodium Chloride, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Zinc Stearate, Dextrin Palmitate, Imi place foarte tare acest BB Cream. Acopera destul de bine roseata de pe ten si lasa un finish glowy as putea spune. Eu am un ten deschis cuperozic, destul de sensibil si foarte reactiv la cele mai multe produse aplicate pe ten. BB Cream-ul Puritonu contine fenoxietanol, parabeni, coloranti artificiali, sulfat, trietanolamina, uleiuri esentiale, parfum artificial si ingrediente daunatoare, care pot provoca iritatii, facandu-l excelent pentru toate tipurile de piele, inclusiv pielea sensibila.

Ultimately, Purito fill a void in the market that other K Beauty brands fail to: by popularising sustainable, eco-friendly and cruelty-free products, Purito made Korean skincare products accessible to the ethically conscious consumer. Say goodbye to blemishes and uneven skin tone with PURITO Cica Clearing BB Cream. This innovative formula combines the benefits of skincare and makeup, providing a flawless, radiant complexion. Infused with Centella Asiatica extract, this BB cream helps soothe and calm irritated skin while providing full coverage. Its lightweight, buildable formula glides on smoothly, leaving a natural, semi-matte finish. Perfect for all skin types, PURITO Cica Clearing BB Cream is the ultimate solution for clear, radiant skin. Get ready to achieve a flawless complexion with PURITO Cica Clearing BB Cream. Not only are Purito products 100% vegan and cruelty-free, the brand also go so far as to donate a portion of their profits to the Best Friend Animal Society– testimony to the brand’s determination to see evolution in the skincare industry when it comes to caring for the animals in the world that we live in.

Coverage: Medium coverage. Sometimes when I use more, it can look on the full coverage side, but that will have the tendency to look cakey or makeup-y if you have a lot of skin troubles or wrinkles. Someone with younger and firmer looking skin can get away with it though. BB Creams are not meant to be as buildable as foundations. I personally prefer to use this as medium coverage and it works well on redness, too. The lasting power of Purito is slightly better, but it also depends on how you apply it so I don’t think this part is that important. PURITO Cica Clearing BB Cream conține factor de protectie SPF38 și PA+++ oferă un finisaj natural și luminos, protejeaza atât de razele UVA / UVB și întărește bariera pielii.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop