Isolation Translucent Blue

Isolation Translucent Blue

RRP: £26.88
Price: £13.44
£13.44 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Inspired by the sensual allure of Colombia’s national flower, the orchid, “Orquídeas” traverses multiple Latin genres including reggaeton, dembow, bolero and salsa furthering Uchis’ connection to her Colombian roots. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

Not only does she possess an incredible voice, but Kali Uchis also showcases her talent as a producer and videographer. Released to critical acclaim in 2018, Isolation is the debut studio album by Colombian-American artist Kali Uchis.The printed innersleeve is one of the thickest I have ever had so I wouldn't worry about seamsplits there.

Tá faltando um pedaço da figura do vinil e algumas músicas não rodam bem, principalmente do side b, ficam picotadas. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Kali's debut album features collaborations with multiple notable artists including Gorillaz ("In My Dreams"), Steve Lacy ("Just a Stranger"), Jorja Smith ("Tyrant") and Tyler, The Creator ("After The Storm"). Of the 15 tracks, a few have already been released as early singles, including After the Storm and Tyrant.The record also sees Uchis reuniting with past collaborators in Gorillaz and Blur member Damon Albarn and Tyler, the Creator. Her smooth vocals and introspective lyrics have earned her critical acclaim and a dedicated fanbase. Her 2018 album Isolation truly proved that to the world while Sin Miedo (del Amor y Otros Demonios) marked a second album and first Spanish-language project from the great singer. Kali’s debut album features collaborations with multiple notable artists including the Gorillaz (“In My Dreams”), Steve Lacy (“Just a Stranger”), Jorja Smith (“Tyrant”), and Tyler, The Creator (“After The Storm”).

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop