My Fuzzy Friends Skyrocket Snuggling Koala | 25.4cm Tall |Interactive Plush Toy with over 50 Reactions | Suitable for Children Ages 4+ | Laugh, Play & Snuggle | 806 18295

£9.9
FREE Shipping

My Fuzzy Friends Skyrocket Snuggling Koala | 25.4cm Tall |Interactive Plush Toy with over 50 Reactions | Suitable for Children Ages 4+ | Laugh, Play & Snuggle | 806 18295

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Additional Product Images Please note that assorted products may vary in waves, series and characters from the illustration. Multi-color LED’s in their cheeks and sounds communicate how Koala is feeling – their cheeks will glow with happiness as you pet Sydney’s soft fur! My Fuzzy Friends Plush Koala - Cute interactive pet with cuddle function - it snuggles you while its paws hold your arm.

Selected lines only, determined by size, weight or whether delivered direct from one of our suppliers. Wir haben diesen Bären im Angebot gekauft und zu Weihnachten für eine Weihnachtsbaum Wunschaktion verschenkt. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Please note: a signature is required for most deliveries so please choose an address where someone is in.Use of these and any missed payments may affect your ability to obtain credit from Klarna and other lenders. Multi-coloured LEDs in its cheeks and sounds that communicate its feelings - with leaf from the tree (plastic) to feed the koala - gift boxed 22. Snuggling Koala also comes with their favourite leaf snack, so you can feed them when they're hungry - but don't feed them too much as they may burp!

This will be included within your account minimum payment request every month and cannot be repaid using Take 3. Unfortunately we cannot deliver to BFPO addresses and some large items are shipped directly from our suppliers who ship to the UK mainland only. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. MULTIPLE TOUCH POINTS: Koala nuzzles it's face into your arms and loves you back when you touch and care for him.If you have a non-BNPL balance, you will still need to make at least your minimum payment as shown on your statement.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop