Melissa & Doug Astronaut Role Costume Set Pretend Play | Pretend Play | Halloween Costumes | Astronaut Costume Kids| Kids Costume | 3+ | Gift for Boy or Girl

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Melissa & Doug Astronaut Role Costume Set Pretend Play | Pretend Play | Halloween Costumes | Astronaut Costume Kids| Kids Costume | 3+ | Gift for Boy or Girl

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

There are plenty of fancy dress costumes to kit your little one out as a super spaceman but where do you begin? If you are looking for a helmet (to add to a suit) then take a look at the AeromaxHelmet with Movable visor. If they are a fan of a particular superhero let them pick their costume as you’ll be sure to get the best use out of it then. A high quality costume should have a better fit, be made of more durable fabrics and look more authentic. If you think I left any out that should be included or have a suggestion for a future article, let me know in the comments below.

Melissa and Doug Astronaut Role-Play Costume Set (Pretend Melissa and Doug Astronaut Role-Play Costume Set (Pretend

Choosing a better quality costume, which may happen to be more expensive, may save you money in the long run as the costume can be worn time and time again. Your child is only going to get fed up quickly if they don’t feel completely comfortable while wearing their costume. From reading lots of reviews and speaking to parents, we’ve gathered the ones we believe are the best in quality and style.It’s machine washable and receives excellent feedback from parents – a whopping 89% gave it 5 stars out of 5. Discover alien life forms on other planets when you are dressed in the Children’s Astronaut Role Play Set Costume. Features embroidered appliqués, decorative pockets, plastic buckles, a lightly padded collar and a zip down the front. See my guides to more kids costumes including the best Batman costume, Elsa Dress and Dinosaur costume.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop