Jade Goody Controversial Eau de Parfum for Women 100ml

Jade Goody Controversial Eau de Parfum for Women 100ml

RRP: £58.85
Price: £29.425
£29.425 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

You won’t really notice any difference between a product purchased from Perfume’s Club and a product purchased from a seller in our new Marketplace. From now on at Perfume’s Club, you can find products sent by external sellers, always under Perfume’s Club’s quality criteria. uk is owned and provided by Health Pharm Leciester Limited a company incorporated in England and Wales under the company number 6072635. com perfumes magazine - All Rights Reserved - do not copy anything without prior written permission. The text file is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.

Unlike some online retailers, all of our products come in the original manufacturer packaging and are 100% genuine. uk//en/jade-goody/controversial-eau-de-parfum/p_a97982/ a97982 Controversial Eau de Parfum https://i1.

In addition, as we give you the option to choose what best suits your needs from several sellers, you have the power to decide so you can make your purchase as you wish. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). It starts off with a red berry and frangipani hit that is sweet and a little sharp, then as it dries down, the amber and tiare flower turns this into a warm, deep powdery scent with just a hint of patchouli. Calvin Klein Eternity Summer For Men 100ml ADDITIONAL DETAILS OF PRODUCTS Fragrances are original and of standard value in cellophane packed / or without cellophane if producer do not provide any / Uptade your perfume collection with with our range … Read More € 45.

Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). This information is only used for contacting you regarding any issue or changes to do with your user account. It smells expensive, elegant and not what i thought at all, and has an almost vintage feel about it.

The amber gives it a warm, smooth feeling with just enough patchouli and red fruits to give it a punch.

It's just as good as her first perfume but nowhere near as well known or popular due to the fact that her first fragrance was televised as a documentary of how she made it. I do actually have a bottle of this in my collection because my 5 year-old bought this as a Christmas present for me and I’m not gonna lie I have sprayed it a couple of times and it does bring nostalgic feels. The damage to the packaging could include but not limited to the boxes being: Scratched/Squashed/Marked/Ripped/With no cellophane (where a brand uses cellophane).Clean and fresh top notes of sweet, red fruit accords blend seductively with an exotic, creamy floral heart of tiare blossom and frangipani. On me, it lasts AGES, something which is really important to me, and it draws compliments regularly.

Jade, you were a real character and I rather liked your controversial ways and your straight talking. Unless you have consented to use of your data for personalisation purposes this information is only used to fulfil our contract with you and to address any issue that might arise with your purchase. Bvlgari Omnia Coral 65ml ADDITIONAL DETAILS OF PRODUCTS Fragrances are original and of standard value in cellophane packed / or without cellophane if producer do not provide any / Uptade your perfume collection with with our range of women´s or … Read More € 48.I haven't done a side by side comparison, nor do I need to; they have no notes in common, so it's not surprising that they smell absolutely NOTHING alike.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop