Home Before Night

Home Before Night

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I suppose if you live in Australia and we’re around during these awful times, it would be a good story for you. Pomare also very cleverly ekes out backstory here, giving us clues to past secrets before it all unravels for Lou, her ex-husband and for Samuel. The whole story with Jessica fascinated me and I so wish it had gone down that path and not where it went.

P. Pomare is quickly becoming one of Australia's biggest literary exports' The GuardianMother's intuition or a deadly guilty conscience? I won’t spoil it for you, so reach out and grab a copy when you can, it’s a compressed style read that you will whip through in no time! I feel conflicted about the ending as I had to suspend my belief (and not necessarily in a good way).By completing your purchase, you agree to Audible's Conditions of Use and authorise Audible to charge your designated card or any other card on file.

Also - is it just me or is it too soon to be writing books revolving entirely around the covid pandemic? The book is mainly from her perspective - a tortured look into her reality, her life beginning and seemingly revolving around Samuel. My only negative is that whilst it does pack a punch in a short period of time, I was left wishing that the backstory of some of the characters had been fleshed out and this was a full length novel.Being such a short length (only 189 pages) means that the tension ramped up quite quickly and had me racing through the pages. but what can his mother do - She cant go to the police he secrets will be revealed they will know who she really is. divorced mother Lou is waiting on her eighteen year old son Samuel to arrive before the curfew hits otherwise they must stay for the next four weeks where they are, when he doesn’t arrive home and she cannot contact him Lou pushes the panic buttons, does she have a reason to?

Easily a one sitting read, Home Before Night is an addictive mystery tale from thriller extraordinaire J.There are lots of different twists in this mystery, thriller, my mind had all different thoughts trying to sort out what was happening, and the ending was not what I expected at all, a short story that I did in one sitting, it is fast paced and has lots happening in, characters that add to the story. Lou has to ponder whether Samuel is in danger, or whether he is just being a typical 19 year old boy trying to build his own independence at a time when the world has changed unexpectedly around them. Don't let this put you off though if you are Covid fatigued, that's about the extent of what Covid has to do with this story.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop