Idepet New Funny Pet Clothes Pirate Dog Cat Costume Suit Corsair Dressing up Party Apparel Clothing for Cat Dog Plus Hat (M)

£10.105
FREE Shipping

Idepet New Funny Pet Clothes Pirate Dog Cat Costume Suit Corsair Dressing up Party Apparel Clothing for Cat Dog Plus Hat (M)

RRP: £20.21
Price: £10.105
£10.105 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

My dog it's a medium size and I got XL for him, so the size run small unless it's for just small pets. You'll find real reviews of clothes that will give you all the information you need to make a well-informed purchase decision. Remember to check back daily for new updates with the wide selection of clothes, you're bound to find a couple of options you will like! Wystarczy przeszukać naszą ogromną ofertę na najlepsze cat pirate costume, stosując filtry w celu dokładnego dostosowania wyników lub ceny, tak aby odpowiadały Ci idealnie! com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US.

Her ears are floppy and stayed decently in the hat piece which I was concerned would move alot and bother her. If you’ve already done that, your item hasn’t arrived, or it’s not as described, you can report that to Etsy by opening a case. The related information of cat pirate: Clothes pirate suit clothes, pet dog halloween clothes, cosplay costumes and costume clothes belong to clothes. This cool pirate costume is guaranteed to provide hilarity as your cat transforms into Captain Hook before your very eyes. That hat will not stay on long and is probably my cat's least favorite part of the costume, but I'll attach a video showing it can stay on short periods of time.

Please allow little difference in size measurement or color due to different measurement tools or light environments. Available in 4 sizes, this Pirate costume is fine for cats or dogs and they would definitely win treasure every time in a fancy dress competition! It's very difficult to find a Costume for a English Bulldog, because of the neck (they are really big in that area compared with rest of his body) In the past I have bought costumes for him and most of them turned back, not even the XL was good enough.

I've only had 2 handguns that would not keep the safety switch in place but overall the products are excellent.I had to tie it in a knot close to my dogs neck but that became a pain when I had to undo it to take it off.

Zapoznaj się z szeroką gamą najlepszych produktów z serii cat pirate costume na AliExpress; znajdź taki, który Ci odpowiada!Opinie klientów pozwolą Ci znaleźć najlepszą ofertę na cat pirate costume bez względu na budżet, czy to wśród szerokiej gamy produktów znanych marek, czy też bardziej przystępnych cenowo artykułów. Cat/Dog Halloween costumes are perfect for Everyday Wear, Weekend Parties, Halloween, Christmas, Birthdays, Weddings, Parades, Photo Shoot or Playdate. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH).

Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. It’s all paws on deck when the captain meows, featuring a Jolly Roger Crossbones hat and costume that fits over your cat’s front legs for maximum freedom as they embark on their spooky filled adventures this Halloween. Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy. My dog was not a fan of the hat (no surprise) so I didn't make him wear it longer than it took to get a couple photos. Nie zapomnij o jednym kluczowym kroku: aby maksymalnie wykorzystać zakupy online, odfiltruj produkty oferujące dodatkowe korzyści, takie jak bezpłatna wysyłka i darmowy zwrot!Size and color and quality Note: According to the color you choose, if there is no color, we choose according to the first picture.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop