Horizon Zero Dawn Collector's Edition

Horizon Zero Dawn Collector's Edition

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

It simply took my breath away in a matter of minutes, that’s how good and special the game was, more about this soon as first we need to look at the box. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. It won’t be my GOTY this year because of the masterful Resident Evil 7 VR, that said it still will stay on top next to it as (so far) the best in VR game this year. Steve ensured the item was extremely well-packaged and protected and it was delivered within 48 hours.

You can tell how long you've been playing by going to load a game save and it indicates time played. The Collector's Edition Includes: Copy of Horizon Zero Dawn, Special Steelbook case, 9” ALOY Statue by Gentle Giant, 48 Page Art Book, Voucher for exclusive PS4 Dynamic Theme. This finely-made bow, fit for a captain’s hand, puts additional stopping power behind every arrow fired. It contains useful information for the player such as combat strategies, region maps, and detailed quest walkthroughs.I flipped the box around and did another picture of Aloy in front of it, the only bad thing here is the shadow the blitz cast. Well, i went and platinum’d it as well as 100% it in-game too, the game will be one of the best games that i have played on the PS4 up to now. Trust me, there will be points where you literally just have to stand and admire the truly beautiful landscape. It it all goes wrong, I'll update this review, but so far it's a 5-star game and a 5-star Collector's Edition.

With a setting unlike any other to explore, and mysteries lying buried, waiting to be uncovered, Horizon Zero Dawn is a game you'll want to dig deep into. The Hunting Guide chapter lays bare all the workings of the game's enemies, weapons, tools and combat.This book will provide everything you need to overcome the odds, get a deeper understanding of this unique world and see all that the adventure has to offer. In collaboration with developer Guerrilla Games, Sony has posted an unboxing video that goes over what fans can expect should they invest in the Horizon Zero Dawn collector's edition.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop