Crispi Sport Hunter GTX ®

Crispi Sport Hunter GTX ®

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Another feature on the Dakota boots that promotes comfort and and protection to your feet is the Crispi Ankle Bone Support System (ABSS). The ABSS greatly improves comfort and protection of the entire ankle area due to a combination of innovative materials that allow the footwear to contour gently around your ankle. The system offers fantastic sprain protection even on the most challenging terrain while supporting the ankle in all condtions. This helps to reduce fatigue on the lower joints after a long day of walking. The Wild Evo GTX boot from CRISPI® is an insulated and waterproof boot using the highest quality materials to produce an industry leading product. The Kanada Evo GTX boot from CRISPI® is an excellent value, high quality Italian leather boot that is waterproof and insulated using premium materials. Removable Footbed: Cambrelle® + Active Carbons + Felt. Form fitting shape for less strain on the foot arch, heel and metatarus. Special CRISPI® No-Slip Design and Active Carbons Filter with antibacterial properties You will also be charged a Disbursement fee by DHL which varies depending on your country but should be 10-15 Euros.

You will be charged import VAT by your government when the shipment arrives at your customs point. This VAT will be charged at your local rate. COMFORT: 10- These are the most comfortable hunting boots I’ve ever worn! Throughout the fall I marveled at the fact it felt as though I didn’t have anything on my feet. I’ve never had boots conform so well to my feet, yet they still offered great support. From hot and dry to cold and wet, there is perhaps no place on earth that is more unforgiving than Alaska. Sooner or later, the Last Frontier will always expose inferior equipment. This was my first experience with Crispi, and I must say that, overall, I was very satisfied with their performance. Both pairs performed equally well, but I found myself preferring the Hunter, mainly do to the extra 2” of upper, which translates into more water clearance, and most of all, more heel stability (this has always an issue for me). With the aforementioned being the only noticeable difference between the two models, I will otherwise review them as though they are the same boot. The Summit from Crispi is an excellent boot for long walks on diverse terrains, from hilly or mid-mountain environments and plains.This fall I spent 86 days across Alaska guiding in the Brooks Range mountains for Dall sheep and grizzly, the boggy Arctic flats for caribou, the rolling lichen-laiden hills of Western Alaska for moose and grizzly, and the timeless bear country of the Alaska Peninsula for brown bear. My entire season hinged on the performance of two pairs of Crispi boots: The Hunter GTX and The Guide GTX. Having a pair of Kenetrek boots myself, I can say firsthand they are very comfortable and fit the shape of my feet better than I could have imagined. OVERALL REVIEW: 9.5 of 10- A wise man once told me: “When you find what you’re looking for, stop looking.” After one complete fall season I have to say the Crispi Guide is an exceptional boot, but—for my feet and the type of hunting I do—the Crispi Hunter is exactly the boot I’ve been looking for. The toughest hunts are often the most satisfying… After 30 days, if a manufacturing fault is identified, we'll adhere to the terms outlined in the Consumer Rights Act 2015 by repairing or replacing the product.

Kenetrek went with double and triple reinforced stitching across the entire boot to keep the boot rigid and stable, especially on steep angles and loose terrain. Crispi linked up with Vibram, a well-known brand when it comes to producing shoes with quality grip, but they took it one step further by including self-cleaning lugs that prevent material building up in the grip and reducing traction. The Attiva Mid is complete with a speed lacing system and tidy lace garage on the top of the tongue. For those hunters who prefer a trail runner to a boot when hunting and scouting, or those who would like a lightweight stalking option that is sure to keep feet dry, this boot is sure to fit the bill. The Attiva Mid might feel like a slipper when first putting it on but don't be fooled, this boot is rugged enough for most any terrain early season hunts will produce.For anyone who’s interested, I’ll share my experiences with some of the other boots I’ve tried over the years. Of course, what’s good for the goose may not be good for the gander. Everyone’s feet and preferences are different. I’m merely listing my experience, so take it as such. The Mountain Extreme 400 and Hunter GTX are both leather-based products and even though both companies have worked hard at ensuring their boots are durable, you won’t be doing yourself any favors if you do not apply the care products provided. Stability, comfort and impact protection are provided thanks to the midsole with waving module insert and tred with Vibram Megagrip compound. Immediately there is not much between the Kenetrek Mountain Extreme 400 and Crispi Hunter GTX, they are both clearly designed for heavy-duty mountain hiking and won’t look out of place in a hunting photo atop one of Alaska’s many peaks while the hunter sits next to his prized Dall sheep. A central hinge for excellent control of the foot during the stance phase on various types of terrain ensures mobility and control.

Two hunting boot brands that have long cemented themselves as market leaders in this regard are Kenetrek and Crispi.Excellent climate comfort and thermal insulation thanks to teh insulating inner upper that utilises technology from both GORE-TEX and Primaloft. If the item is rejected your item(s) will be returned to you along with a letter outlining the reason(s). The high-cut upper gives greater structure to the shoe, as well as protection and support for the foot. The protective rubber rand protects the foot and the upper against external impacts. The laces of both boots run the full length, so the tightness and support are held throughout the entire foot and up past the ankle. Crispi developed the Hunter GTX boot to be a truly world class hunting boot that has gained a tremendous reputation since launch.

Every aspect of the item/garment must be free from signs of wear and odour and must be in re-sellable condition. Removable Footbed: Cambrelle® + Active Carbons + Felt. Form fitting shape for less strain on the foot arch, heel and metatarus. Special CRISPI® No-Slip Design and Active Carbons Filter with antibacterial properties. AB10-37, AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50, HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3.Removable Footbed: CRISPI Air Mesh + Felt Active Carbons. Outstanding breathability and anti perspiration - anti odour action. The CRISPI 3D construction moves moisture away leaving the foot dry. They are all about the mountains, tough terrain, hunting excursions in difficult weather and offering protection to those people working physical jobs such as lineman and wildfire fighters. A hunter’s feet need to be protected at all costs and there simply isn’t any excuse for taking poor quality footwear on a hunt.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop