HYDRATE XL Jug 2.2 Litre Water Bottle - BPA Free, Flip Cap, Leak Proof Big Water bottle Ideal for Gym, Adults, Clear Water Container Large Sports Bottle, Extra Strong Material Water Jug (Black)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

HYDRATE XL Jug 2.2 Litre Water Bottle - BPA Free, Flip Cap, Leak Proof Big Water bottle Ideal for Gym, Adults, Clear Water Container Large Sports Bottle, Extra Strong Material Water Jug (Black)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.

That said, Lululemon is a prestigious fitness brand which I imagine many would be proud to show off. It’s hard to make a water bottle stand out from the crowd in such a saturated market, but Contigo’s Autoseal technology is the best leak-proof design I’ve seen.The bottle is available in a variety of colors, so you can choose the one that best suits your style. Of course the benefit to not having a lid is that it’s easy to grab and drink from on the go so if it is just a simple gym bottle you’re after, this is it.

The loop on the handle makes it far easier to carry, and the antimicrobial neck keeps it cleaner for longer. Whether you're catching a train or doing yoga, these items are your go-to for a fab and fresh sip anytime.Because Air Up conducted a very clever marketing campaign when it launched, using influencer partnerships on Tiktok and Instagram to target that younger age group. Pouco antes de completar seu primeiro pedido, confira os cupons que você tem, eles vão ajudar a economizar ainda mais em 2. I like the textured feel of the bottle, which makes it a little less slippery than some steel options and prevents it feeling too cold or hot to the touch. This large water bottle is an ideal addition to your kitchen - with easy maneuverability thanks to a handy carrying strap. That’s why we’ve put together a great selection of different types of water bottles to help you choode the best one for you.

I tested this on a long car trip and it’s true, it is good to be able to grab the cup and sip without undoing a fiddly lid or having to tilt my head and take my eyes off the road. But nothing is perfect, and unfortunately the silicone base started peeling away after only a few uses. It arrives in a pack with two straws, which you trim to fit the size of your bottle and fit into the lid. They asked me for a photo of the damaged lid and, once sent, they promptly sent me a whole new bottle free of charge!The bottle’s wide opening makes it easy to fill, while its leakproof stainless-steel screw cap with silicon seal is retained by a useful nylon strap so you don’t lose it or have to hold it while you drink. This tends to be a bigger deal when you are on-the-go or trying to get a quick drink during an activity break. Water Jug is a water bottle with a large capacity for easy hydration on-the-go that provides a great alternative to single-use plastic bottles so you can do your bit for the planet. Don’t forget to check out our lunch boxes to keep your bites as delightful and fresh as when you first packed them.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop