BirdieBall Practice Golf Balls, Limited Flight Golf Balls, Golf Training Balls (Pack of 12)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

BirdieBall Practice Golf Balls, Limited Flight Golf Balls, Golf Training Balls (Pack of 12)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. For those who got their pictures taken for charity you can view them now online and post them to your facebook page with pride. One of the main reasons I bought these is to hit off grass using a full club, so I could practice hitting down on the ball and taking a good divot. They fly only 40-50 or so, no matter which club you use, so they are really good when space is limited. As I mentioned in the intro, I originally found out about the company after writing about their core product, the BirdieBall.

BirdiePong: If you like having your golf buddies over for a few drinks, this is an awesome training aid.

While Birdieball advertises its product as having a flight distance of 25-65 yards, it acknowledges that this claim is subject to swing speed and conditions. Plus, they travel about 1/3 the length of a BirdieBall, which makes it less convenient when you’re hitting and having to hunt them down. I got one in a gift bag at a tournament, and probably took about a year before I finally got around to trying it out lol. BirdieBall has even started developing a type of goal that closely resembles something you find when playing Frisbee golf.

Not withstanding this 'problem', overall it is definitely worth swinging on to a birdie ball in your backgarden; gives me more satisfaction than swinging into a net. Most golfers resort to putting on a carpet, which is not a completely terrible idea if you don’t have any other options, but it’s not the real thing. I purposely came in steep several times to see how the turf would withstand someone who takes big divots and it held up to the abuse.What if you could have a whole lot of fun, and enjoy meaningful, accurate golf practice anytime you want, at your local park, on the oval, or even in your backyard? Hitting them in the backyard, with my dog (coincidentally named Birdie) retrieving most of my shots, makes practice safe, fun, and available almost any time. As a busy lawyer with two kids under 10 years old, I realized that the only way that would happen is if I can practice at home. Where I’m probably seeing the best improvement from Birdie Ball practice is in my short game, where I’m already seeing benefits on the course.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop