CLEVER BEAR Mattress Lifter,Mattress Elevator,Bed Making Aid,Change the Sheets Instantly,Blue

£232.5
FREE Shipping

CLEVER BEAR Mattress Lifter,Mattress Elevator,Bed Making Aid,Change the Sheets Instantly,Blue

RRP: £465.00
Price: £232.5
£232.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The Bed Wedge does not enable me to make my own bed as I don’t have the reach but I could tuck and untuck the parts of my bed I could reach. All you need to do is identify if you want your head or legs raised, and slide it under that side of the mattress with the elevated side closed to the edge. I am 86, unsteady on my feet and have to sit on my rollator when I change the bed,” another reviewer relayed. Now with this wedge, one person can make the beds using the sturdy wedge to lift the corners and edges. I have a king-size bed with a pillowtop foam insert on top of the mattress - it is very heavy; plus, the wife loves bedskirts, so trying to lift the mattress to stuff in a sheet without messing up the bedskirt is a pain!

Another option is to drape your sheet loosely over the mattress and then use the bed wedge mattress lifter to push the sheet underneath.Sleeping with either your head or your legs raised has a wide range of health benefits and is proven to reduce the symptoms associated with a wide range of conditions.

Separates and lifts the mattress as it slides in, reducing body strain incurred with the twist and lift motion on the mattress. Poor sleep quality can be caused by a wide range of things such as bad sleep posture, respiratory problems and other health conditions. The Harley Mattress Lifter is designed to be placed under a single user, and is roughly one half the width of a single mattress (46cm). Doing so, has wide ranging health benefits which can include reducing the chances of oedema, reducing lower back pain and reducing the impact of a hiatus hernia. Has an ergonomic design that allows you to grip it at a choice of positions and eliminates repeated lifting and strain that occurs.We have a Tempur-pedic king size bed that is extremely heavy which makes changing the sheets a very challenging chore! So, if you’re looking for a solution to make the task of bed-making easier, the bed wedge mattress lifter is a product worth considering. Mattresses, with their bulky size and weight, can be quite a challenge for anyone to handle, but especially for older people or people dealing with disabilities or health conditions. International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.

The Bed Wedge Mattress Lifter is a wedge-shaped piece of wood designed to go underneath your mattress and aid in lifting it. They are made of solid oak and are a beautiful alternative to plastic mattress lifters that are better for the environment and your home. Pressure Relief Pressure Relief Accessories Pressure Relief Cushions Pressure Relief Mattresses Pressure Relief Mattress Overlays Pressure Relief Wheelchair Cushions More Pressure Relief Equipment. With your purchase, you will have the option of purchasing the Mattress Lifter in a colour of your choice. Given that I once frequently struggled to open water bottles, this physical deficiency literally used to make me worry about living on my own.

Being adjustable in width to suite most bed sizes the Rest-Easy is easy to install using colour coded straps which fit under the mattress to secure it to the bed. OSHA recommends the Mattress Lifter to reduce fatigue and injury, lost workdays, potential OSHA fines, and workers’ compensation claims. With its innovative design and practical features, the Bed Maker and Mattress Lifter is a must-have for every household. Effortlessly lift your mattress and allows for easier manoeuvring around nightstands, headboards and side walls. You don’t even have to use your hand to push a sheet or bedskirt into the crack; the end of the wedge does it for you.

Tucking sheets under a heavy mattress can be a challenging task, especially for older people or those dealing with certain health conditions. Essentially, a mattress lifter is a wedge-like tool that slides between your mattress and bed frame (or box spring) to create a small gap. It is extremely well made, light weight and tucks the bottom and top sheets under the heavy mattress with no effort! This is not as precise as using the product to hold parts of the mattress up whilst tucking in the sheet on either side with your hands but if you lack hand function this way of using the product means you don’t need any.As the Mattress Lifter is supplied with a cover, it can be cared for and protected from dust and debris. Finally, keeping your legs raised is ideal when undertaking recovery from an injury, as this can increase blood circulation and reduce pain. The mattress is then held safely in an elevated position on the ledge giving ample working room to tuck in sheets, blankets and other bedding. Raising your legs can increase circulation quality which reduces the chance of oedema and varicose veins, while allowing your calves and feet to rest.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop