Mrs White's Unstung Hero Natural Mosquito Repellent Eau de Cologne 250ml

Mrs White's Unstung Hero Natural Mosquito Repellent Eau de Cologne 250ml

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The delightfully scented blend of citronella, lavender and cedarwood essential oils smells phenomenal to humans, but apparently repulsive to our biting bug friends – it’s a win-win. September in Sicily' is the scent of an autumnal Sicilian lemon grove, when the fruit is at its ripest.

The scent-free formula contains no essential oils, parabens, phosphates and more, so it won’t irritate even the most sensitive kitties. A word of advice, spray it on outside as I found I was slightly nauseous after spraying it in an enclosed space. When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (what language a review is in, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc. Mrs White's Unstung Hero Mosquito Repellent, 100ml, is one of the best mosquito and insect repellent spray for adults and children. White's continues to maintain its tradition as an establishment exclusively for gentlemen; brief exceptions were made for the visits by Queen Elizabeth II in 1991 and 2016.

Our room was painted white, clean white crisp bedding, soft white towels and complimentary toiletries .

This genuinely has changed my life, I was phobic about wasps for the whole of my adult life, avoided going out in the daytime between late July and October and when I did, was sure to attract every wasp within a ten mile radius (people commented on how much wasps loved me). She does an amazing job helping me keep my skin clear, calm and holding back the years with her expert knowledge and treatments.Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. The view of the sunset from the hotel restaurant’s veranda is one of the best views we had during our stay.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop